• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Fiesta Salad Turnover on the Welcome Screen?

In summary, the "Recipe Pictured" feature on the Beta Site allows customers to view photos of the finished recipe before purchasing ingredients. The pictures are as accurate as possible, but individual cooking techniques and ingredients may vary the appearance slightly. At this time, customization of ingredients and quantities is not available, but may be added in the future. Not all recipes on the Beta Site have a photo, as the team is constantly working to add them. The pictures are for personal use only and cannot be shared or used for commercial purposes without permission.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
Does anyone know what that recipe is on the welcome screen? It looks like a taco or hamburger recipe on a folded over flat bread. Can you tell me where I can find it? Thanks. VA

Good question! I would ask the test kitchen.

I want to say that is the family sized taco from the last Season's Best.............

thepartylady said:
I want to say that is the family sized taco from the last Season's Best.............
That would be my guess too.

Yes it is. That was what I thought, but I mistakenly was thinking THIS seasons SB or one of the other newer books. Didnt even think to check the spring summer book!

Yes, centerfold spring SB. I'm going to change it up into a bacon cheeseburger one at my show this week. I also just made the Quik Apple Cream Cake in the Fall SB, very tasty!

I am thinking it is the Fiesta Salad Turnover. It keeps showing up for me on the "Similar Recipes" along the side. Other than that, I am not familiar with the recipe at all. But the description seems to match the picture?http://new.pamperedchef.com/recipe/47657

Hello VA,Thank you for your inquiry about the Fiesta Salad Turnover on the Welcome Screen. This recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of a taco and a hamburger on a folded over flat bread. You can find the recipe by clicking on the "Recipes" tab on the Welcome Screen and searching for "Fiesta Salad Turnover." I hope you enjoy making and sharing this recipe with your loved ones!Happy cooking,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the "Recipe Pictured" feature on the Beta Site?

The "Recipe Pictured" feature on the Beta Site is a new tool that allows customers to view photos of the finished recipe before purchasing the ingredients. It gives you a visual representation of what the dish will look like and helps you decide if it's a recipe you want to try.

How accurate are the pictures of the recipes on the Beta Site?

The pictures of the recipes on the Beta Site are as accurate as possible. Our team of professional photographers and food stylists work hard to make sure the images reflect the final product. However, please keep in mind that individual cooking techniques and ingredients may vary the appearance of the dish slightly.

Can I customize the ingredients and quantities in the "Recipe Pictured" feature?

At this time, the "Recipe Pictured" feature does not allow for customization of ingredients and quantities. However, we are constantly working to improve our features and may add this option in the future.

Are all recipes on the Beta Site accompanied by a picture?

No, not all recipes on the Beta Site have a picture. Our team is working hard to add pictures to as many recipes as possible, but there may be a few that do not have an accompanying photo.

Can I save the pictures from the "Recipe Pictured" feature for my personal use?

The pictures from the "Recipe Pictured" feature are for personal use only and cannot be shared or distributed without permission. You can save the image to your personal device for future reference, but please do not use it for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • esavvymom