• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe pictured on beta site

Pamperedva

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Does anyone know what that recipe is on the welcome screen? It looks like a taco or hamburger recipe on a folded over flat bread. Can you tell me where I can find it? Thanks. VA

thepartylady

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I want to say that is the family sized taco from the last Season's Best.............

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Yes it is. That was what I thought, but I mistakenly was thinking THIS seasons SB or one of the other newer books. Didnt even think to check the spring summer book!

Pamperedva

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yes, centerfold spring SB. I'm going to change it up into a bacon cheeseburger one at my show this week. I also just made the Quik Apple Cream Cake in the Fall SB, very tasty!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I am thinking it is the Fiesta Salad Turnover. It keeps showing up for me on the "Similar Recipes" along the side. Other than that, I am not familiar with the recipe at all. But the description seems to match the picture?

http://new.pamperedchef.com/recipe/47657