1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe pictured on beta site

Tags:
  1. Pamperedva

Pamperedva Member Gold Member

Does anyone know what that recipe is on the welcome screen? It looks like a taco or hamburger recipe on a folded over flat bread. Can you tell me where I can find it? Thanks. VA

Sep 16, 2013
  2. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

Good question! I would ask the test kitchen.

Sep 17, 2013
  3. thepartylady

thepartylady Member Gold Member

I want to say that is the family sized taco from the last Season's Best.............

Sep 17, 2013
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

That would be my guess too.

Sep 17, 2013
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yes it is. That was what I thought, but I mistakenly was thinking THIS seasons SB or one of the other newer books. Didnt even think to check the spring summer book!

Sep 17, 2013
  6. Pamperedva

Pamperedva Member Gold Member

Yes, centerfold spring SB. I'm going to change it up into a bacon cheeseburger one at my show this week. I also just made the Quik Apple Cream Cake in the Fall SB, very tasty!

Sep 17, 2013
  7. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I am thinking it is the Fiesta Salad Turnover. It keeps showing up for me on the "Similar Recipes" along the side. Other than that, I am not familiar with the recipe at all. But the description seems to match the picture?

http://new.pamperedchef.com/recipe/47657

Sep 21, 2013
Have something to add?