• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Cream Pie Recipe on Page 20 of Our Catalog?

R
RAyres
Does anyone know where to find the recipe or do you have the recipe picture on page 20 of our catalog? :confused: it's shown in the deep dish pie plate, looks like some sort of cream pie Looks good host wants to make it Thanks Renee

If you go to CC and click on recipes then click on fall winter it lists all the recipes for everything in the fall catalog.

thanks I found it unfortunately I don't have the easy pies and tarts recipe cards its the mint chocolate silk pie :eek:

Mint chocolate silk pieHere is the recipe you were looking for. Enjoy!
Brandy

Attachments

• Mint Chocolate Silk Pie.doc
    21 KB · Views: 327
Thank you so much and my host thanks you as well!!! :D Have a great day!!

What is the recipe pictured on page 20 of our catalog?

The recipe pictured on page 20 of our catalog is a cream pie baked in a deep dish pie plate.

Where can I find the recipe for the dish pictured in our catalog?

You can find the recipe for the dish pictured in our catalog on page 20.

Do you have a picture of the recipe on page 20 of our catalog?

Yes, the recipe on page 20 of our catalog is accompanied by a picture of the dish.

Can you tell me what type of cream pie is shown in the picture on page 20 of our catalog?

The cream pie shown in the picture on page 20 of our catalog is a deep dish cream pie.

I want to make the recipe on page 20 of our catalog. Can you provide any tips or suggestions?

Absolutely! We recommend using a deep dish pie plate for this recipe to ensure the pie has enough room to rise and set in the oven. Additionally, make sure to follow the instructions carefully and allow the pie to cool before serving for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pchefsharron