• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Mouth-Watering Baseball Game Spread!

In summary, some easy appetizer ideas for a baseball game spread include chips and dip, mini sliders, hot dogs, and nachos. Crowd-pleasing snacks for a baseball game include popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, and Cracker Jacks, while healthier options include veggie and fruit trays, grilled chicken skewers, and hummus with pita chips. For dessert, mini donuts, brownies, and baseball-shaped cookies are fun options, and for drinks, beer, lemonade, and iced tea are popular choices. You can also get creative with team-colored cocktails or a DIY soda bar.
leftymac
Oh my...we're having friends over for a baseball game tonight, and I made soooooo much food. I made:

-jalapeno popper pizzas
-smoky bbq buffalo wings
-tangy pepper-pecan brie
-homemade potato salad

And, a friend brought Samosas over. I served everything on PC platters, of course. Look how pretty it all looks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 308
Wow! That looks delicious. I love it when food looks as good as it tastes!:chef:

I must admit, half of it is in the presentation. Thanks PC!

Oh wow, that all looks sooo good! Enjoy your evening!

Nice job!

I'm one of those who considers the presentation as important as the taste... but it sure looks good though... Enjoy!!!

Gee, and you will have to finish off any leftovers. Darn. LOL!

uh..can you save me some leftovers?? I am ONLY 4+ hrs. away.... it all looks great/delish!!! Enjoy!!

pamperedbybarbara said:
uh..can you save me some leftovers?? I am ONLY 4+ hrs. away.... it all looks great/delish!!! Enjoy!!

Actually, Barbara I need to change my profile. I'm in NJ now! :) Franklin Park...

Everything looked wonderful!!

Hey stranger! Looks good - I could use some of that delivered here. Actually I could use a maid more!

looks soooo good! i'll bet it tastes good too!

Franklin Park??!! Wow thats alot closer(less than 1hr.)...make those apps. again and I'll be up there!!!

What are some easy appetizer ideas for a baseball game spread?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a baseball game spread include chips and dip, mini sliders, hot dogs, and nachos. You can also make a charcuterie board with various cheeses, meats, and crackers.

What are some crowd-pleasing snacks for a baseball game?

Some crowd-pleasing snacks for a baseball game include popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, and Cracker Jacks. You can also make homemade soft pretzels or mini pizzas for a more filling option.

What are some healthy options for a baseball game spread?

Some healthy options for a baseball game spread include veggie and fruit trays, grilled chicken skewers, and hummus with pita chips. You can also make a quinoa salad or grilled vegetable wraps.

What are some fun dessert ideas for a baseball game spread?

Some fun dessert ideas for a baseball game spread include mini donuts, brownies, and cookies in the shape of baseballs. You can also make a fruit dip with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff for a lighter option.

What are some drink options for a baseball game spread?

Some drink options for a baseball game spread include beer, lemonade, and iced tea. You can also make a fun cocktail using team colors or create a DIY soda bar with various flavors and mix-ins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies