• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS Skillet Recipe on Pg.8 in Mini: Discover the Delicious Dish!

In summary, the recipe on page 8 in the Mini catalog is for Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. The ingredients needed for the recipe are 2 ripe bananas, 1 egg, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. You can substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour and coconut oil for butter if desired. The prep time for the recipe is 10 minutes and the baking time is 25-30 minutes, so it should take approximately 35-40 minutes total. You can use any mini loaf pan or muffin tin to make this recipe.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know what recipe is pictured in the SS skillet in the mini (pg.8)?

Not sure, can't tell if the topping is melted cheese or mashes potatoes....

It did not look familiar to me. I looked through some cookbooks but don't see it. (I can't find my weekday dinners done cards right now). I have all the cookbooks except The Vegetarian Table so I am thinking that perhaps it is a recipe from that cookbook?

1. What is the recipe on page 8 in the Mini catalog?

The recipe on page 8 in the Mini catalog is for Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe?

The ingredients needed for the recipe are 2 ripe bananas, 1 egg, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour and coconut oil for butter if desired.

4. How long does it take to make the Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread?

The prep time for the recipe is 10 minutes and the baking time is 25-30 minutes, so it should take approximately 35-40 minutes total.

5. Can I use a different mini pan for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any mini loaf pan or muffin tin to make this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJWarren