• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shrimp Recipe on Mid-Season F/W CC Catalog Cover - Help!

In summary, to make the shrimp recipe on the mid-season F/W CC catalog cover, you will need 1 pound of large shrimp, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and parsley. Cook the garlic in olive oil, then add the shrimp and seasonings. Cook until pink and sprinkle with parsley. You can substitute the shrimp with other proteins and pair the dish with rice, quinoa, or vegetables. The recipe makes 4 servings and can be made in advance by marinating or cooking ahead of time.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does anyone know the recipe on the front cover of the mid-season F/W Catalog? This would be the shrimp recipe......I tried to look on CC, but could only find the recipes for the S/S catalog. Just had a host call and wanted to know "for the girls at work".

It looks like the Shrimp and Orzo Skillet from the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook.

Does anyone know for sure though???

Per prior discussions on here, that was everyone's guess...

It was in a Weekly Bites, it IS the Shrimp Orzo Skillet.

Thanks Ann! I just needed absolute confirmation - they wanted to know what cookbook to buy...if it was in a cookbook!

I just made that last night for DH's dinner (I can't stand shrimp, so I ate leftovers from Friday). He said it was good, but needed more texture. He suggested broccoli instead of the peas.

Anybody got a recipe?

I'll check my weekly bites for you - hold on...

It is in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook...digging out mine now...

Isnt it in the 29 minutes cookbook?

oh that Janet - she beat me!!! LOL

UGH! Mine is missing from my basket from last show - I hope it is around somewhere...Maybe someone else can post it for you.

I don't have a scanner or I would..

That's OK ... I think I am just going to tell her to BUY THE COOKBOOK!

1. How do I make the shrimp recipe on the mid-season F/W CC catalog cover?

To make the shrimp recipe on the mid-season F/W CC catalog cover, you will need the following ingredients: 1 pound of large shrimp, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Then, add the shrimp, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Lastly, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.

2. Can I substitute the shrimp with another type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp with another type of protein such as chicken, tofu, or even vegetables. Adjust the cooking time and seasonings accordingly.

3. What sides would pair well with this shrimp recipe?

This shrimp recipe would pair well with a side of rice, quinoa, or pasta. You can also serve it with a side salad or roasted vegetables for a healthier option.

4. How many servings does this shrimp recipe make?

This shrimp recipe makes about 4 servings. You can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I make this shrimp recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the shrimp recipe in advance by marinating the shrimp and storing it in the refrigerator until ready to cook. You can also cook the shrimp ahead of time and reheat it in the skillet or in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • ajhunt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies