• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Delicious Recipe on the Cover of March Cn?

In summary, The Three-Cheese Mac and Cheese from the DCB Cookbook is a rich and decadent dish that is not weight watcher friendly.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know which recipe this would be? DH is drooling over it.

Haven't gotten mine yet. I really wish they would print what recipes they use on the bottom inside corner of the publication.

I hear ya....it looks like a grown up fancy Mac & Cheese.

I think it's the mac & cheese recipe from the DCB cookbook

wadesgirl said:
I think it's the mac & cheese recipe from the DCB cookbook

That's it! :)

I completely forgot about there being a mac & cheese recipe in that Cookbook. Makes sense, though!

I am so glad you asked this! I was wondering myself. :balloon:

chefliz said:
I am so glad you asked this! I was wondering myself. :balloon:

So was I. It looks great.

:cry::cry::cry::( Don't have my copy yet.

I thought it was the Tuna cassarole recipe from the RCB use and care card

Its not either one. The recipe on the use & care card says it has peas,tomatoes etc...you would see them in the picture.

Don't have mine either. :(

I just got my Jan. CN so I'm out of the loop

You can see it online if you want to see what they're talking about. I think it's something with tortalini (Is that how you spell it? Doesn't look right.). I looks so good! I think I'll email HO to find out...

I can't see it online, even with the backdoor way. It says Page Not Found. :(

how do you see it online? I tried backspacing over FEB and put MAR and I got an error message too....and I see it's still not available through CC yet.

hmmm... I'm sorry I thought it was online. It will probably go up today.

Did anyone ever find out what the recipe is?? I have been dying to know as well - it looks sooo good!!

Definitely the Three-Cheese Mac & Cheese from Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker. It uses Fontina, Gruyere and sharp white cheddar in the sauce, orecchiette ("little ears") pasta and for the topping, chopped up cheese and garlic croutons. It bakes in the oven and is very rich.

Shari in TX

It is the Three Cheese Mac and Cheese from the DCB Cookbook. I've made it and it is to die for. Very decadent and not weight watcher friendly! But delicious!

I'm so.....oooooo new at this.....DH??

DH=Dear Husband
DS=Dear Son
DD=Dear Daughter

ha! I thought it (DH) was Divorced Husband. Like the Dear Husband better :)

What is the recipe on the cover of the March catalog?

The recipe on the cover of the March catalog is our delicious Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. It's a perfect dessert for spring gatherings and uses our exclusive Bundt pan for a beautiful presentation.

What are the ingredients needed for the Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake?

The ingredients for the Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake are: 1 box of lemon cake mix, 1 box of lemon instant pudding mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of oil, 1/4 cup of water, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for the Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake?

Yes, you can use any brand of lemon cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Lemon Cake Mix for the best results.

What pan should I use to make the Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake?

You will need a Bundt pan to make this recipe. Our Pampered Chef Bundt pan is specially designed to create a beautiful, evenly baked cake. If you don't have a Bundt pan, you can use a 9-inch round cake pan or a 9x13 inch baking dish, but the baking time may vary.

Can I substitute frozen blueberries for fresh ones in this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen blueberries instead of fresh ones. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the batter. This will prevent excess moisture in the cake and ensure even baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
Replies