• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Us for a Recipe Night Celebration!

In summary, a Recipe Night Invitation is an invitation to a gathering where guests are asked to bring a dish or recipe to share. It can be created using customizable online tools or by designing your own invitation. Guests are expected to bring a dish or recipe to share and can make the event more fun by adding a theme, activities, or encouraging guests to dress up. It is polite to ask guests to bring a dish, but be considerate of any dietary restrictions or limitations.
jwpamp
They said it would be posted yesterday -- anyone know where?

I wish I knew because we're doing one in a couple weeks!

is this for a team meeting or a show in your own home?

It's being promoted as an opportunity event with a hands-on demonstration of a recipe so potential consultants can get a good taste for the consultant position. There's also a sort of "booking blitz" or "inviting blitz" to get our consultants excited about inviting all of their prospects before the actual event. There's an outline too that we got at the Director training event and I hope they post it on CC soon!

I did see it on CC today. Under the continuation of Jean's Gems

Someone posted if under the other Chef Success - her sales manager e-mailed it to her. I still can't find it under Jean's Gems, but here is what the other gal posted:

Attachments

• P1952-072011_US recipe night invite_FNL.pdf
    241.4 KB · Views: 282
I love your name, Frozenchef from Alaska!!! Love your sense of humor!

Next month is our monthly meeting, and i thought about using these invitations to invite new people to our team meeting. At this meeting, we will be tasting all the new recipes - so it kinda fits :)

What is a Recipe Night Invitation?

A Recipe Night Invitation is an invitation to a gathering where guests are asked to bring a dish or recipe to share with others. It is a fun and interactive way to try new dishes and spend time with friends or family.

How do I create a Recipe Night Invitation?

You can create a Recipe Night Invitation by using a customizable online invitation tool, or by designing your own invitation using paper or digital media. Be sure to include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, theme, and any specific instructions for guests.

What should I bring to a Recipe Night?

It is customary for guests to bring a dish or recipe to share at a Recipe Night. This can be a favorite dish or something new and unique. Make sure to communicate with the host beforehand to avoid duplicates or any dietary restrictions.

How can I make my Recipe Night Invitation more fun?

To make your Recipe Night Invitation more fun, you can add a theme to the event such as a specific cuisine or ingredient. You can also include activities such as a cooking competition or a recipe swap. Encouraging guests to dress up or bringing a fun party game can also add to the excitement.

Is it polite to ask guests to bring a dish to a Recipe Night?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to ask guests to bring a dish to a Recipe Night. In fact, it is a common practice for these types of gatherings. However, make sure to communicate clearly and considerate of any dietary restrictions or limitations that guests may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • imported_iteachurkid