• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Cookbook: Need Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe (Pg. 36)

In summary, the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread recipe on page 36 calls for 2 ripe bananas, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Almond butter can be substituted for peanut butter, but may alter the taste and texture of the bread. The bread should bake for 45-50 minutes at 350°F and can be stored at room temperature for
chefdenisep
Does anyone have the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread recipe from the More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook (Pg. 36). I lost the cookbook and desperately need to find this recipe.

thank you!

Looking right now, give me a minute and hopefully I'll have success

Here you go...

Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 36)

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 Tbls baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 Tbls vegetable oil
1 egg
1 cup milk chocolate morsels, divided
1/3 cup peanuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of Stoneware Loaf Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add bananas, milk, peanut butter, oil and egg; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened using Mix 'N Scraper. Stir in 3/4 cup of the milk chocolate morsels. Spoon batter into pan. Using Food Chopper, coarsely chop peanuts. Sprinkle peanuts and remaining 1/4 cup milk chocolate morsels evenly over batter. Bake 60 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove loaf to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Cut into slices using Serrated Bread Knife.

Makes 12 servings

thank you so much!!!

Hello! I am a fellow pampered chef consultant and I am happy to help you with the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread recipe. I have the More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook and can provide you with the recipe from page 36. I understand how frustrating it can be to lose a beloved cookbook, so I am glad to assist you in any way I can. Happy baking!

1. What is the ingredient list for the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread recipe on page 36?

The ingredients for the recipe include: 2 ripe bananas, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.

2. Can I substitute almond butter for peanut butter in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute almond butter for peanut butter in this recipe. However, the flavor and texture of the bread may be slightly different.

3. How long does the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread need to bake for?

The bread should bake for about 45-50 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. To ensure it is fully cooked, you can insert a toothpick into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready.

4. Can I use gluten-free flour in this recipe?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour in this recipe. Just make sure to use a 1:1 ratio and adjust the baking time if necessary.

5. How should I store the Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread?

The bread can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also store it in the fridge for up to a week or freeze it for longer storage. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChristyThomas