• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pulled Pork To Go: Satisfy Your Cravings!

In summary, the cooking process for pulled pork to go involves seasoning the pork and cooking it in a slow cooker or Instant Pot for 6-8 hours. Alternative meats like chicken or beef can also be used, with varying cooking times. Pulled pork can be stored in the fridge for 3 days and reheated in the microwave or on the stovetop. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months and used in various dishes such as sandwiches, wraps, or rice dishes.
Kimberlymmj
Pulled Pork please. I need it for someone. Yhanks.

Pulled Pork??Are you talking about a PC recipe?

Make the barbeque pork tenderloin and pull it using the hold and slice and a fork or the salad choppers.

BBQ Pork Tenderloin (in under 10 minutes)
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
1 tbs vegetable oil
2 tbs Sweet & Smoky BBQ rubTrim fat and silver skin from pork tenderloin using utility knife. Brush pork with oil. Place pork into DCB, tucking smaller end under to create a uniform thickness. Evenly rub pork with bbq rub. Cover baker; microwave on HIGH 6-10 minutes, checking temp at 6 minutes and then at every 2 min. interval or until pocket thermometer registers 150 degrees. Remove baker from microwave; let stand, covered 10 minutes (temp will rise to 160 degrees). Cooks tip: This recipe can be doubled easily. Place 2 tenderloins in DCB; microwave on HIGH 8-12 minutes as directed above.

Hi there! I would be happy to assist you with your request for pulled pork. It's one of my favorite dishes to make and it always turns out delicious. I can provide you with a simple and easy recipe that will impress anyone you make it for. Just let me know if you would like me to send it to you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the cooking process for pulled pork to go?

The cooking process for pulled pork to go is very simple. First, season the pork with your desired spices and place it in a slow cooker or Instant Pot. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours. Once the pork is tender and easily falls apart, shred it with two forks and mix in your favorite BBQ sauce.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for pulled pork to go?

Yes, you can use alternative meats like chicken or beef for pulled pork to go. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of meat you use. It's important to make sure the meat is fully cooked and tender before shredding.

3. How do I store and reheat pulled pork to go?

Pulled pork to go can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the desired amount of pulled pork in a microwave-safe dish and heat on high for 1-2 minutes. You can also reheat it on the stovetop over low heat, stirring occasionally.

4. Can I freeze pulled pork to go?

Yes, you can freeze pulled pork to go for longer storage. Place the pulled pork in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, place the pulled pork in the refrigerator overnight and reheat using the methods mentioned above.

5. What are some serving suggestions for pulled pork to go?

Pulled pork to go can be served in a variety of ways. It can be used as a filling for sandwiches, wraps, or tacos. It can also be served over rice or on top of a baked potato. Get creative and try incorporating it into your favorite dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Bren706