• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book? Get the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss Here!

In summary, the recipe calls for 1/4 med yellow onion, 1 tbsp butter, 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice, 1 3/4 cups chicken broth, 1/2 cup H2O, and 1/2 tsp salt. The recipe also calls for 8 oz fresh asparagus spears, trimmed. The recipe calls for 1 lb med, uncooked shrimp (41-50 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails removed. The recipe also calls for 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Citrus & Basil Rub, divided. The recipe calls for 2 tbsp butter, 1 garlic clove, pressed, 3 tbsp chopped jarred pimento peppers, and 1/4 med yellow onion. The recipe calls for the
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Anyone out there that has the Grill it Quick Recipe book handy that could scan and post the "Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss"? I can't find mine and wanted to make these. TIA!!!

Not near a scanner, but here ya go:

Asparagus Pilaf
1/4 med yellow onion
1 tbsp butter
1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
1 3/4 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup H2O
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz fresh asparagus spears, trimmed

Shrimp
1 lb med, uncooked shrimp (41-50 per pound), peeled and deveined, tails removed
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Citrus & Basil Rub, divided
2 tbsp butter
1 garlic clove, pressed
3 tbsp chopped jarred pimento peppers

Prepare grill for direct cooking over med-high heat. For pilaf, chop onion, place onion and butter into Rice Cooker Plus. Microwave onion mix, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes stirring every 30 sec. Add rice, broth, H2O and salt to cooker. Microwave according to package directions.

For shrimp, toss with 1 tbsp of the rub. In a batter bowl, combine butter, remaining rub and garlic. Microwave butter mix on HIGH 1 minute or until butter mix is melted; add pimentos and mix well.

Brush BBQ Grill Basket with veg. oil. Preheat on grill 3 min. Add shrimp and grill, covered, 4-6 minutes or until shrimp is opaque, turning occassionally. Remove basket from grill; add shrimp to butter mix and toss to coat. Meanwhile, grill asparagus spears 5-7 minutes or until cooked but still slightly firm. Remove from grill.

To serve: cut asparagus on a bias into 1-in pieces, toss with rice, Serve shrimp over pilaf

Enjoy! Sounds yummy!

smspamperedchef said:
Anyone out there that has the Grill it Quick Recipe book handy that could scan and post the "Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss"? I can't find mine and wanted to make these. TIA!!!

Here is a link to the recipe:
Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss recipe from the Grill it Quick Recipe book. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find a recipe that you're craving. Let me see if I can locate the recipe for you and I'll post it here as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

What is the "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book"?

The "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book" is a collection of delicious and easy recipes specifically designed for grilling. It features a variety of recipes for meats, vegetables, and even desserts that can be cooked quickly and easily on a grill.

How can I get the "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book"?

The "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book" is a digital recipe book that can be purchased and downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the website, search for the recipe book, and click on the "Buy Now" button to purchase and download it.

What is the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss recipe?

The Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss is a delicious and refreshing recipe from the "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book". It features succulent shrimp marinated in a tangy citrus and herb butter sauce, then grilled to perfection and tossed with fresh vegetables and herbs.

Do I need any special equipment to make the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss. All you need is a grill, skewers, and basic kitchen utensils. The recipe book also includes alternative cooking methods in case you do not have access to a grill.

Are there any other recipes included in the "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book"?

Yes, the "Lost Your Grill it Quick Recipe Book" includes a variety of recipes for meats, vegetables, and desserts. Some other popular recipes include Grilled Pineapple Chicken, Grilled Vegetable Skewers, and Grilled Peach Crisp. There is something for everyone in this recipe book!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies