• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Fall Catalog Recipe with Apples & Decorator

In summary, there are many popular fall recipes that incorporate apples, such as apple crisp, pie, cider, and cider donuts. One recommended recipe that uses both apples and the Pampered Chef Decorator is the Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Pizza, while gluten-free options include the Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins. The Decorator can be used for both sweet and savory fall recipes, such as piping mashed sweet potatoes or creating designs on soups. To successfully decorate fall dishes with the Decorator, ensure the filling or frosting is at room temperature and don't be afraid to experiment with different tips for unique designs.
chefale
Does anyone know what is the recipe on pg. 40 of the fall catalog? The one with the apples, showing the easy accent decorator. I have a customer that is going to buy the torte set and the decorator just for that recipe, but I can not find it any where.

Thank you so much!

Funny that you should ask that because last fall I emailed test kitchens about this recipe and guess what? It's NOT a PC recipe!!! They told me that they hire out a food picture-taker company to take pictures of our products but not necessarily our recipes! (don't you like that professional name there???!!??) ANYWAY, they also told me that it looks like poached pears...and that they are working on making the pics of food in the future only pics of our recipes.

Wow that is very interesting...Thanks for the information! I guess I need to play with recipes until I get one to look just like the picture! :D
Thanks

1. What are some popular fall recipes that incorporate apples?

Some popular fall recipes using apples include apple crisp, apple pie, apple cider, and apple cider donuts.

2. Can you recommend a recipe that uses both apples and the Pampered Chef Decorator?

One delicious recipe that incorporates both apples and the Pampered Chef Decorator is our Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Pizza. It features a sugar cookie crust topped with sliced apples, caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar using the Decorator.

3. Are there any gluten-free options for fall recipes with apples?

Yes, there are many gluten-free options for fall recipes with apples. One of our favorites is our Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins, made with almond flour and topped with a cinnamon streusel using the Decorator.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Decorator be used for both sweet and savory fall recipes?

Absolutely! The Decorator can be used for both sweet and savory fall recipes. For a savory option, try using it to pipe mashed sweet potatoes onto a Thanksgiving casserole or to create a decorative design on top of a butternut squash soup.

5. Are there any tips for decorating fall dishes with the Pampered Chef Decorator?

One tip is to make sure the filling or frosting is at room temperature before using the Decorator. This will make it easier to pipe and create a smooth and even design. Also, don't be afraid to get creative and use different tips to create different designs, such as rosettes or stars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam