1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe Needed

1. Does anyone know what is the recipe on pg. 40 of the fall catalog? The one with the apples, showing the easy accent decorator. I have a customer that is going to buy the torte set and the decorator just for that recipe, but I can not find it any where.

Thank you so much!

Apr 1, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Funny that you should ask that because last fall I emailed test kitchens about this recipe and guess what? It's NOT a PC recipe!!! They told me that they hire out a food picture-taker company to take pictures of our products but not necessarily our recipes! (don't you like that professional name there???!!??) ANYWAY, they also told me that it looks like poached pears...and that they are working on making the pics of food in the future only pics of our recipes.

Apr 1, 2009
  3. Wow that is very interesting...Thanks for the information! I guess I need to play with recipes until I get one to look just like the picture! :D
    Thanks

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?