• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Your Pampered Chef Batter Bowl?

In summary, a batter bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for making a variety of recipes such as banana bread, cakes, muffins, and pancake batter. It is also great for mixing and storing homemade salad dressings, marinades, and sauces. A standard-sized batter bowl can hold up to 8 cups of batter and is both microwave and dishwasher safe.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!
I am doing a "gift" for the local hunter's association (wife of president is a customer) anyway, I am giving away a CBB and the Bamboo spoon set and wanted to do a "recipe in a jar" type of thing for the batter bowl but am having a hard time finding one. The only one I found was very christmasy and kind of want to just a plain maybe chocolate chip kinda thing...I guess anything not christmas like. Please help! I need to give this to her by tomorrow night because the banquet is on Saturday nite!
THANKS!
Lisa

If it were me, I would just find a choco chip cookie recipe and put the dry ingredients in the CBB. I did this 2 x-mas's ago with the Small Batter Bowl and just wrote the instructions for the cookies on a card to go with it.

Here's an attachment of four that I have that I got last year from CC...

Attachments

• batter bowl recipes.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 603
Here are the tags for them as well....

Attachments

• brownies tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 354
  • chili tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 242
  • cookies tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 272
  • soup tags.pdf
    752.8 KB · Views: 282
UrgentDoes anyone have an actual picture of a finished batter bowl with the cookie mix that you would be willing to send to me.

My daughter is doing a fund-raiser for a missions trip and wishes to take pre-orders on this but we don't have the 1 litre batter bowl to make one up yet.

Thank you so much

There's pictures on the tags I attached. They're small but quite clear. Sorry I don't have anything larger.

1. What is the best recipe to make in a batter bowl?

There are many great recipes that can be made in a batter bowl, but one of the most popular is a classic banana bread. You can also make cakes, muffins, and even batters for pancakes and waffles in the batter bowl.

2. Can I use a batter bowl for mixing and pouring pancake batter?

Yes, a batter bowl is perfect for mixing and pouring pancake batter. The spout on the side of the bowl makes it easy to pour the batter directly onto the griddle, without making a mess.

3. How much batter can a batter bowl hold?

A standard-sized batter bowl can hold up to 8 cups of batter. If you need to make a larger batch, you can use a bigger batter bowl or mix in batches using multiple bowls.

4. Can I use a batter bowl for making homemade salad dressings?

Absolutely! A batter bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for more than just making batters. You can use it to mix and store homemade salad dressings, marinades, and sauces.

5. Are batter bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, most batter bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific care instructions for your particular batter bowl to ensure it is safe to use in these appliances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Palmer
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
swinkate
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • djqualls