• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Recipe for the HWC Martini Glass Display?

In summary, a "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses" involves layering ingredients in a martini glass from the Hwc collection by Pampered Chef to create a visually appealing and delicious dish. You can make a variety of recipes in these glasses, including desserts, appetizers, and cocktails. The benefits of using Hwc Martini Glasses include their style, durability, and versatility. While there are no special tools required, a pastry bag or squeeze bottle may be helpful. Some tips for success include starting with a clean glass, using a spoon or offset spatula for layering, chilling the glass and ingredients, and experimenting with different flavors and textures.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I have a host requesting the recipe shown in the HWC martini glasses. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

I had the same question so I wrote the test Kitchen at the Home Office and asked them. I have yet to hear back from them. When I do, I will let you know what they say.

Thanks so much!!! :)

it's strawberry yogurt. One of my consultants contacted the Test Kitchens and that is the answer she was given.

I'd like to transport just one of these to a party. Anyone have any great ideas on getting it there (and home) safely?:eek:

I'm carrying all of the HWC products separately in the HWC Reusable Shopping Bag. I lay the martini glass on its side. So far so good.

I take one of the glasses upside down in the ice bucket. It fits perfectly.

I took a piece of the bubble wrap that is in the bottom of most of the boxes we receive and folded it in half. I then stapled 2 sides together to make a "bag" to carry one glass in. I wrapped one of my bamboo prep towels around the stem just in case.

Janeen

What is a "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses"?

A "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses" is a unique way to present and serve a dessert, appetizer, or cocktail in a martini glass from the Hwc collection by Pampered Chef. It involves layering different ingredients or components in the glass to create a visually appealing and delicious dish.

What types of recipes can be made in Hwc Martini Glasses?

You can make a variety of recipes in Hwc Martini Glasses, including layered desserts like parfaits, puddings, and trifles, appetizers like shrimp cocktail or caprese skewers, and cocktails like martinis or sangrias. The possibilities are endless!

What are the benefits of using Hwc Martini Glasses for recipes?

Hwc Martini Glasses are not only stylish and elegant, but they are also versatile and functional. These glasses are made of high-quality glass that is durable and can withstand both hot and cold ingredients. They also have a wide rim, making it easy to layer and decorate your recipes.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make a "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses"?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment to make a "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses." However, a pastry bag or squeeze bottle may come in handy for layering sauces or creating decorative designs.

Are there any tips or tricks for making a successful "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses"?

Yes, here are a few tips for making a successful "Recipe in Hwc Martini Glasses":

• Start with a clean and dry glass to ensure the layers stay intact.
  • Use a spoon or offset spatula to carefully layer ingredients and avoid any spills or mixing of layers.
  • Chill the glass and all ingredients before assembling for a more refreshing and visually appealing result.
  • Experiment with different flavors and textures to create unique and delicious combinations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 6packchef