• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe in HWC martini glasses

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Hi everyone! I have a host requesting the recipe shown in the HWC martini glasses. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

ejleinenbach

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
I had the same question so I wrote the test Kitchen at the Home Office and asked them. I have yet to hear back from them. When I do, I will let you know what they say.

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Thanks so much!!! :)

DebinIA

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
it's strawberry yogurt. One of my consultants contacted the Test Kitchens and that is the answer she was given.

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I'd like to transport just one of these to a party. Anyone have any great ideas on getting it there (and home) safely?:eek:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'm carrying all of the HWC products separately in the HWC Reusable Shopping Bag. I lay the martini glass on its side. So far so good.

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
I take one of the glasses upside down in the ice bucket. It fits perfectly.

pchefjaneen

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2009
I took a piece of the bubble wrap that is in the bottom of most of the boxes we receive and folded it in half. I then stapled 2 sides together to make a "bag" to carry one glass in. I wrapped one of my bamboo prep towels around the stem just in case.

Janeen

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
Replies
Views
Julie F
Replies