• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House: Dip Ideas & Demo Ideas

In summary, co-hosting an open house with a close friend is a great way to show off your products and make some sales. Bring dips, a taco ring, and some vegetables to make a savory appetizer.
amybee
I am co-hosting an open house with a close friend. She is a Southern Living at Home consultant. She will display her products, but I was wondering if I should do the same or demo a recipe. I don't want to draw all the attention. I was thinking of having dips prepared ahead of time along with the Taco Ring. I was also thinking of bringing some vegetables and demonstating the crinkle cutter. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

I would have some finger food made ahead of time. People will probably be passing through, placing orders and asking you questions, so a demo might not work. I would do something like Tuxedo Brownie cups and a savory appetizer in wonton wrappers. Stuff that they don't need silverware to eat.

Thank you. Are the wonton wrappers quick and easy to do?

Yes very easy... if you want to make it even easier, you can fill them with Seafood Salad from the deli, add a sprig of parsley and a slice of lemon on the plate and they look GREAT. Fill them right before serving.

Here is one of my favorits:
Elegant Artichoke Cups

24 square wonton wrappers
1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts in water,
drained and coarsely chopped
½ cup diced red bell pepper
2 tbl finely snipped parsley
1 lemon
½ cup (2oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 clove garlic pressed
¼ cup mayonnaise
½ cup (2oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350F. Press one wonton wrapper into each cup of a mini muffin pan. Lightly spray wontons with vegetable oil. Bake 6 minutes or until edges of wontons are light golden brown.

While wontons are baking, coarsely chop artichokes, dice red bell pepper, finely snip parsley, zest lemon to measure ½ tsp, finely snip zest. Mix artichokes, bell pepper, parsley, lemon zest, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and garlic.

Grate Parmesan cheese. Add half of the Parmesan to the mixture and set other half aside. Fill each of the wonton cups with a rounded scoop of the artichoke mixture, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from pan and serve immediately.

Shana, Thank you very much. I will try to make them and let you know how they come out.

amybee said:
I am co-hosting an open house with a close friend. She is a Southern Living at Home consultant. She will display her products, but I was wondering if I should do the same or demo a recipe. I don't want to draw all the attention. I was thinking of having dips prepared ahead of time along with the Taco Ring. I was also thinking of bringing some vegetables and demonstating the crinkle cutter. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
You DO want to draw all the attention! People bring just so much to spend and you want them to NEED your products. That will help your sales and bookings at that show. Make it about TPC! But of course be nice and courteous about Southern Living at Home - never say anything negative about another company and don't compare. Just share what you love about TPC! If you can, do your presentation first while everyone is fresh. ;)

1. What are some easy dip ideas for an open house?

Some easy dip ideas for an open house could include a classic spinach dip, a layered Mexican dip, or a creamy ranch dip with veggies.

2. How can I make my dip stand out at an open house?

To make your dip stand out at an open house, consider adding unique ingredients like roasted red peppers or bacon, or presenting it in a creative way, such as in a bread bowl or with colorful garnishes.

3. What type of demo should I do at an open house?

The type of demo you do at an open house can vary depending on your audience, but some popular ideas include showcasing kitchen gadgets or demonstrating a recipe using Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I offer samples of dips at an open house?

Yes, offering samples of dips at an open house is a great way to entice guests and showcase the delicious flavors of your products. Just be sure to have plenty of serving utensils and plates available.

5. How can I make my open house dip demo interactive?

To make your open house dip demo interactive, consider involving guests in the preparation process, such as having them mix ingredients or chop vegetables. You could also ask for volunteers to help with the demo or have a Q&A session for guests to ask questions about the dip or your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • absneed