• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Choosing Recipes for December Pampered Chef Show

In summary, the host is a college student and she wants Leesa to choose the recipes for her show. Leesa has never done a PC show before, but she is a third generation show veteran and has friends who have done well on PC shows. The host wants Leesa to do a couple big hit recipes, but Leesa doesn't know what to do. Any suggestions?
n8vtxn
I have a show in December (my first December show) and the host is a college student so she is super busy and wants me to just choose the recipes for her. She has never had or been to a PC show, but this is a third generation show and both of her friends who had shows both had over $1300 in sales, so I am hoping hers will be just as great.

Anyway, she does want me to do a couple "big hit" recipes, but I have no idea what to do! Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Leesa

Hi

I have done the Turkey Cranberry Wreath and it's really good. The Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets I made today and they are really yummy too. Any of the Wreaths you really can't go wrong with because they are easy and they show well. Also the 2 step fudge (I believe listed in the receipe section, if not I can give it to you) is super easy and is really really good. Hope this helps.

Jess :)

I think that with college students easier is best. Search for the savory sandwich ring. This is really good and can be done as a ring or a regular sub like from Penn Station. I've quit making this as a ring at home. I just make two subs and then cut them in half. This is great because you could set it up as a sub bar. Make the bread and show how to cut up all the ingredients and then let them make their own sandwich. Leave the whole ingredients out so that anyone that wants to play with the tools can.

That is a great idea!Donna,

That is a really great idea! I have done the sandwich rings at several show, and granted they were a huge success with rave reviews I did have some of the guests mumbling about I should not have put this or that item on the sandwich. I also like the idea about making it like a sub rather that a ring and letting them play with the products and make their own sandwich. I love this site for the gifted ideas like this one and many others!!!!!!!!

Angela Roark 431269
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR :)

Hi Leesa,I'm so excited for your upcoming show in December! It sounds like your host is going to have a great turnout and I'm sure you'll have a successful show. Choosing recipes can be a bit overwhelming, especially if your host is new to Pampered Chef. I have a few suggestions for "big hit" recipes that are sure to impress your guests and help boost sales.First, I recommend the Chicken Enchilada Ring. It's a crowd-pleaser and always a hit at parties. It's also a great recipe for college students because it's easy to make and budget-friendly. Another popular recipe is the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas. They're a fun and customizable option that everyone will enjoy. And for a sweet treat, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is always a crowd favorite.I also suggest incorporating some of our holiday-themed recipes, as December is the perfect time to showcase them. The Winter Wreath Appetizer is a festive and delicious option, and the Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is a perfect dessert for the holiday season.I hope these suggestions help! Don't forget to also showcase some of our top-selling products, like the Rockcrok or the Quick Cooker, to demonstrate the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products. Best of luck with your show! Warmly,

1. What type of recipes are typically featured in a December Pampered Chef show?

In December, Pampered Chef shows often feature holiday-themed recipes, such as appetizers and desserts for holiday parties, as well as recipes for easy weeknight meals to help with busy holiday schedules.

2. Can I request specific recipes for my December Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can request specific recipes for your show. Our consultants will work with you to choose recipes that fit your needs and preferences.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts on recipes for December Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts on recipes for December shows. These can include bundle deals, discounted holiday recipes, or free gifts with certain recipe purchases.

4. Can I choose recipes that accommodate dietary restrictions for my December Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely. Our consultants are trained to help you choose recipes that accommodate various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free options.

5. How can I ensure that my guests will enjoy the recipes at my December Pampered Chef show?

Our consultants are happy to provide tips and recommendations on which recipes are popular and well-loved by guests. You can also ask for feedback from your guests during the show to see which recipes they enjoyed the most.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • ritabenson