1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe Ideas??

1. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

I have a show in December (my first December show) and the host is a college student so she is super busy and wants me to just choose the recipes for her. She has never had or been to a PC show, but this is a third generation show and both of her friends who had shows both had over $1300 in sales, so I am hoping hers will be just as great.

Anyway, she does want me to do a couple "big hit" recipes, but I have no idea what to do! Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
    Leesa

Nov 15, 2005
  2. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Hi

I have done the Turkey Cranberry Wreath and it's really good. The Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets I made today and they are really yummy too. Any of the Wreaths you really can't go wrong with because they are easy and they show well. Also the 2 step fudge (I believe listed in the receipe section, if not I can give it to you) is super easy and is really really good. Hope this helps.

Jess :)

Nov 17, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I think that with college students easier is best. Search for the savory sandwich ring. This is really good and can be done as a ring or a regular sub like from Penn Station. I've quit making this as a ring at home. I just make two subs and then cut them in half. This is great because you could set it up as a sub bar. Make the bread and show how to cut up all the ingredients and then let them make their own sandwich. Leave the whole ingredients out so that anyone that wants to play with the tools can.

Nov 17, 2005
  4. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

That is a great idea!

Donna,

That is a really great idea! I have done the sandwich rings at several show, and granted they were a huge success with rave reviews I did have some of the guests mumbling about I should not have put this or that item on the sandwich. I also like the idea about making it like a sub rather that a ring and letting them play with the products and make their own sandwich. I love this site for the gifted ideas like this one and many others!!!!!!!!

Angela Roark 431269
    Ind. Future Director
    Corning, AR :)

Nov 23, 2005
Have something to add?