• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipe will convince my hairdresser to book a Pampered Chef show?

In summary, the catolog that was given to the hair dresser had never heard of Pampered Chef. I am going to follow up with her before I head out of town this weekend.
schel
Ok, so I went last week to my hair dresser and gave her a catolog and she had never heard of Pampered Chef :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know!!!! I thought the same thing!!

So anyways, I gave her a catalog, with the upcoming specials this summer and my "Dollar Days" flyer and left it at that.

Now this week, on my day off, Tuesday, provided she is working I am going to bring a prepared recipe in and share it with her and her co-workers in hopes of booking a show with her.

WHAT RECIPE WOULD YOU ALL RECOMMEND??? WHAT TYPE OF RECIPE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? I need something that will she will say "oh my gosh... I just have to do a show, because this is so good, there has to be more she could make that is this good!"

So lets hear it Cheffers.. let me have it!!

Schel

Hmmmm... something they can eat with fingers would be best.Aloha pizza would be fantastic! It's good warm or cold, and you can cut it into small pieces and arrange them on a SA square.

Coffee House Cookie Bars

Tuxedo Brownie Cups-transport in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server, and/or Dulce de Leche Bites. Those need to be served soon because the cups get soggy in the fridge. Maybe transport those in the Mini Muffin Pan & show how easy it is to fill w/the EAD
Then talk about the mini muffin pan & mini tart shaper & how versatile these are: making appetizers, quick snacks for bake sales/school parties-refrigerated cookie dough cups with chocolate frosting filling...:)

pampchefstacey said:
Coffee House Cookie Bars

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone! What are Coffee House Cookie Bars?
Schel

Schel, I'm interested. What is your Dollar Days flyer??

Not to worry, I found it in files already. Great flyers out there.

I did the Berries and Wonton Cups this weekend. And all 24 were eaten! They were very simple and good. I thought about the next time using the filling but making the tart recipe that somes with the tart shaper b/c I always have those ingredients on hand.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Schel, I'm interested. What is your Dollar Days flyer??

Go to Flyers and scroll down to "Dollar Days Redone...for June/July"
Both are there posted with PDF or Word!
Schel

I have attached the recipe for the coffee house cookies. I made them in bar form with a variety of snickers. Everyone loved them.

Attachments

• coffee house cookies.doc
    13 KB · Views: 332
pampchefstacey said:
I have attached the recipe for the coffee house cookies. I made them in bar form with a variety of snickers. Everyone loved them.

Thanks Stacey,
I will definately be bring this one! I have all the ingredients also, so thats a plus.
Schel

You are welcome. I hope they like them. Let us know how it goes.

The recipe I brought to a salon was the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries. They all enjoyed it.

Chef Kearns said:
The recipe I brought to a salon was the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries. They all enjoyed it.

So... did you get any bookings off of it? I am going to follow up with her before I head out of town this weekend.
Schel

How do you follow up from dropping off a recipe? What do you say, exactly?

schel said:
So... did you get any bookings off of it? I am going to follow up with her before I head out of town this weekend.
Schel

Yes, they did a little catalog show. Actually, I called the host at the beginning of the month because I got the email about her 10% ending and she said she was ready to another one. So she is running a catalog show right now. Other than the in-salon booking though there were no others. At least she is a repeat host. That's always nice.

Winnipegk said:
How do you follow up from dropping off a recipe? What do you say, exactly?

Not sure, I am calling her today again, since she was not in last week on Friday.
Schel

What are some easy and quick recipe ideas for busy weeknights?

Some easy and quick recipe ideas for busy weeknights include one-pot meals like stir-fries or sheet pan dinners, slow cooker meals, and 15-minute meals using pre-made ingredients like rotisserie chicken or frozen vegetables.

Can you suggest some healthy recipe ideas for a balanced diet?

Some healthy recipe ideas for a balanced diet include grilled salmon with a quinoa and vegetable salad, turkey and vegetable stir-fry, and roasted vegetables with whole grain pasta.

What are some creative recipe ideas for parties or gatherings?

Some creative recipe ideas for parties or gatherings include charcuterie boards, DIY taco or pizza bars, and mini appetizers like phyllo cups filled with different dips and toppings.

Can you provide some recipe ideas for a vegetarian or vegan diet?

Some recipe ideas for a vegetarian or vegan diet include vegetable stir-fry with tofu, lentil curry with rice, and quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers.

What are some fun and unique recipe ideas for kids?

Some fun and unique recipe ideas for kids include fruit kabobs, homemade pizza with fun toppings like mini pepperoni or colorful vegetables, and banana sushi rolls with peanut butter and granola.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76