• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Recipe Ideas for a Fun and Delicious Kitchen Show

In summary, some easy and healthy snack ideas for kids include fruit kebabs, mini sandwiches, and homemade protein balls. To involve kids in meal preparation, they can help with tasks like chopping vegetables and assembling dishes. To make mealtime more fun for picky eaters, involve them in the planning process or make food art. Quick recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes include chicken stir-fry, grilled cheese with a twist, and smoothies. To get kids to eat more vegetables, involve them in meal preparation, incorporate vegetables into dishes they already enjoy, or serve them with a fun dip or sauce.
lrice
I need some suggestions. I just booked a Kids in the Kitchen show and I'm in need of some age appropriate (the kids will be 9ish) menu ideas. Since my kids are older (youngest is 12) I'm not sure how much they will be able to do. Any suggestions???

Jane will have ideas. She's done a few of these shows in the last little while. If she doesn't respond PM her or I'll FB her for you.

How about make your own pizzas? Kids love that. You can use the my safe cutter, the food chopper and the bar pans.

I saw a kids in the kitchen flier where the consutant charged like 20 dollars per child and each kid took home a small bar pan. Check under files and do a search for kids in the kitchen.

1. What are some easy and healthy snack ideas for kids?

For a fun and delicious kitchen show, try making fruit kebabs with a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, pineapple, and grapes. You can also make mini sandwiches with whole wheat bread, turkey or ham, and cheese. Another idea is to make homemade protein balls with oats, peanut butter, and honey.

2. Can you suggest some creative ways to involve kids in meal preparation?

Kids can help with meal preparation by washing and chopping vegetables, cracking eggs, and measuring ingredients. They can also help with assembly tasks like making pizzas or tacos. Another idea is to have them decorate their own personal pizzas or create their own fruit salad.

3. How can I make mealtime more fun for picky eaters?

One way to make mealtime more fun for picky eaters is to involve them in the planning and preparation process. Let them choose a new recipe to try or come up with creative names for different dishes. You can also make mealtime fun by creating food art or having a themed dinner, such as a picnic or a movie night.

4. Are there any recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes?

Absolutely! One quick and easy recipe is chicken and vegetable stir-fry. Simply cook chicken and your choice of vegetables in a skillet with some soy sauce and serve over rice. Another idea is to make grilled cheese sandwiches with a twist by adding sliced apples or tomatoes. You can also make a quick and healthy smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, and milk.

5. How can I get my kids to eat more vegetables?

Getting kids involved in meal preparation can encourage them to eat more vegetables. You can also try incorporating vegetables into dishes they already enjoy, such as adding spinach to smoothies or sneaking in grated carrots into spaghetti sauce. Another idea is to make veggie "noodles" using a spiralizer or serving vegetables with a fun dip or sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • jaj529
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Suzy Englert