• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Party? Stovetop/Oven Ideas!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and can be done in person or virtually by scheduling with a consultant. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products and have the opportunity to try new products and recipes. The party typically lasts 2-3 hours and can be held in your home or virtually. Some popular stovetop and oven ideas for the party include using the Deluxe Air Fryer, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Quick Cooker for fast and easy meals. Your consultant will provide all necessary products and recipes for a stress-free experience.
Jode7227
I have a repeat host that has fairly large parties... She has a small microwave so I will do something stovetop or oven... any ideas... last time I did BLT in the 12 inch skillet with garlic bits... it went over well ... any other ideas?

Chip and dip with the MFP?

Any of our pizza recipe demonstrate many products! I would go witht the fiesta nacho pizza from years ago. It should be in files here.

Use the DCB and flip the lid inside out so it fits in the small mirco wave. It still works. I had to do that a party. I just kind of hid it from the group and flipped it into the correct position for the presentation. Ta Da!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your repeat host has been having successful parties with your products. As for ideas for stovetop or oven dishes, have you considered making a one-skillet meal like a chicken stir-fry or a vegetable frittata? You could also try using your 12 inch skillet to make a delicious mac and cheese, or even a hearty breakfast casserole. I'm sure your host and her guests would love any of these options. Let me know if you need any more suggestions or recipes. Happy cooking!

1. How do I host a party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party with them. You can choose to have the party in person or virtually. Your consultant will provide all the necessary information and help you plan a successful party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef party usually last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but on average, it lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes time for mingling, trying out products and recipes, and placing orders. Your consultant will work with you to create a schedule that works best for you and your guests.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in my home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in your home or any other location of your choice. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies for the party, making it easy and stress-free for you. If you prefer, you can also host a virtual party from the comfort of your own home.

5. What are some stovetop/oven ideas for a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of stovetop and oven products, perfect for hosting a party. Some popular ideas include using the Deluxe Air Fryer for healthier versions of fried foods, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven for one-pot meals, and the Quick Cooker for fast and easy weeknight dinners. Your consultant will also have many recipe ideas to share with you during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pcval