• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Dessert for a High School Show?

C
chefmama
Next Monday, I am doing an Express type show at a high school. I will be bringing the recipe all ready prepared. I am thinking I want to do a dessert, but can't make up my mind. Can anyone give me some sugguestions of a "Wow" dessert? I will be traveling 20 minutes to get there.

Thanks!! :)

I would make the Profiterole Puffs and make the puffs ahead of time and the filling at the show. All you need is a microwave to melt the frosting. They are definitely impressive!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Thanks!I think I will do this....I can also tranport them in the Chillzanne!!

I think I will also make cookies on the stone and show those.

Thanks again!! :cool:

The strawberry pastries pictured on the front of the Season's Best would be a good one, too.

Hi there! I have a few suggestions for a "Wow" dessert that would be perfect for your Express show at the high school. How about our decadent chocolate lava cake? It's a crowd-pleaser and can be made ahead of time for easy transport. Another option could be our strawberry shortcake trifle, which is not only delicious but also visually stunning. And if you want to go the healthier route, our grilled fruit skewers with a drizzle of honey and cinnamon would be a refreshing and impressive choice. Let me know if you need any further assistance in selecting the perfect dessert for your show. Good luck!

1. What are some suggestions for a "Wow" dessert for a high school show?

Some suggestions for a "Wow" dessert for a high school show could be a chocolate lava cake, a fruit tart, a DIY ice cream sundae bar, or a creative dessert sushi platter.

2. Can you recommend a dessert that is easy to transport for a 20-minute journey to the high school?

A dessert that is easy to transport for a 20-minute journey could be cupcakes, cookies, or a sliced fruit platter. These options are easy to pack and won't get ruined during the journey.

3. What type of dessert will appeal to a high school audience?

A dessert that will appeal to a high school audience could be something fun and interactive like a build-your-own donut bar, a DIY milkshake station, or a s'mores dip. Teenagers tend to enjoy hands-on and customizable options.

4. Do you have any suggestions for a dessert that can be prepared ahead of time?

Yes, you could make a batch of brownies, blondies, or a no-bake cheesecake the night before and then cut and pack them for the show the next day. These desserts are easy to prepare ahead of time and will still taste fresh and delicious.

5. What is a good dessert to bring for a high school show that is both delicious and visually appealing?

A dessert that is both delicious and visually appealing could be a rainbow cake, a themed dessert platter (such as all red and white desserts for a school spirit event), or a layered trifle. These options are not only tasty but also visually stunning, making for a great presentation at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
annew
  • deanna_g