• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Idea as Someone Asked Under Theme Shows...

In summary, the conversation discusses two simple and delicious recipes that use strawberries as the main ingredient. The first recipe is for a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, which involves using frozen strawberries, pound cake, whipped topping, and a tub of prepared cream cheese cheesecake filling. The second recipe is for a Strawberry Schnapps Fruit Dip, which is made with graham crackers, sugar, butter, fresh strawberries, instant pudding, whipped topping, and strawberry schnapps. Both recipes are versatile and can be customized with different fruits and flavors.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am going to use, when I can, my favorite Pink Recipe. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. Very simple.
32 ounces frozen strawberries thawed in colander over a bowl - you want the juice! I use a lot but you can do half.
1 frozen, 16 ounce, pound cake, thawed
8 ounces thawed whipped topping
1 tub of prepared Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cheese Cake Filling
Mix juice with the whipped topping to make it pink. *
Reserve three - always use odd numbers - whole strawberries for garnish.
Cut up remaining strawberries so they are more so bite sized and easy to scoop out of the bowl. Plus they go further.
Cut up the pound cake into cubes. Remember size does matter here! To small and they get soggy and to big, they are hard to scoop out of the trifle bowl.
To assemble, layer 1/2 each of the pound cake, cheesecake filling, drained strawberries and half the pink whipped topping. Do it again. Smooth out the top and garnish with the three reserved strawberries.
* Now, something I do to punch it up and I ask my hosts before hand, is I use a bit of red strawberry schnapps in the whipped topping or clear strawberry schnapps in the cheese cake filling. NOT MUCH in either preparation or it will be soupy! The other recipe I use is also very simple and funny it too contains schnapps! No I don't drink regularly but boy this just adds such a great flavor.Oven preheated to 350.
1 and 1/2 packages of the three graham cracker sleeves from a box. Crushed.
1/2 cup sugar
1 stick butter melted
Mix all together and press into the Rectangle Baker. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
4 pints cut up fresh strawberries
2 packages, 3.5 ounce, cheese cake instant pudding
32 ounces thawed whipped topping
1/2 cup strawberry schnappsIn a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, pudding and schnapps and mix well for at least three to 4 minutes. It will be very stiff. Fold in the fruit. Place mixture into baker and chill at least 4 hours. Decorate with whipped topping and a few strawberries if desired.The fun part of this recipe is that you can sub out the fresh fruit and schnapps for other flavors. Peach is awesome and so is blueberry! Or combine blueberries and strawberries!

Attachments

• Red.doc
    10.1 KB · Views: 499
Wow, both of these recipes sound delicious! I love the idea of using strawberry schnapps to add an extra kick of flavor. I also appreciate your tip about using odd numbers for garnishes - it really does make a difference in presentation. I can't wait to try these out for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your delicious recipe idea with us under our theme shows. I absolutely love the sound of your Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. It's so creative to use the frozen strawberries for the juice and then add a punch of flavor with the schnapps. I can't wait to try it out for myself and share it with my customers!I also appreciate your second recipe using graham crackers and fresh fruit. It's great to have a versatile recipe that can be easily adapted to different flavors. I will definitely be trying out the peach and blueberry variations.Thank you again for sharing your fantastic recipe ideas. I'm sure my customers will love them just as much as I do! Happy cooking!

1. What is a Recipe Idea as Someone Asked Under Theme Shows?

A Recipe Idea as Someone Asked Under Theme Shows is a creative and unique recipe that is tailored to fit a specific theme or occasion. It is usually suggested by a guest or host at a Pampered Chef theme show.

2. How do I come up with a Recipe Idea for a Theme Show?

The best way to come up with a Recipe Idea for a Theme Show is to brainstorm with the host or guests and consider the theme or occasion. You can also browse through our recipe collection or get inspiration from our social media channels.

3. Are there any restrictions or guidelines for Recipe Ideas at Theme Shows?

There are no specific restrictions or guidelines for Recipe Ideas at Theme Shows, but we recommend keeping in mind any dietary restrictions or allergies of the guests. Additionally, the recipe should be easy to make and feature Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I customize a Recipe Idea for a Theme Show?

Yes, you can definitely customize a Recipe Idea for a Theme Show to fit your personal taste and preferences. You can also modify the recipe to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies of the guests.

5. How can I share my own Recipe Idea for a Theme Show?

You can share your own Recipe Idea for a Theme Show by submitting it on our website or by posting it on social media and tagging us. We love to see our customers' creative recipes and may feature them on our platforms!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
emmjohns
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC