• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you get your March recipe holder yet?

In summary, a recipe holder is a kitchen accessory that holds and displays recipes while cooking or baking. They can be made of various materials and can hold different sizes of recipe cards or books. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and mild soap. They can also be used for other purposes such as holding notes or photos.
newchefmommy
Has anyone received their recipe holder yet that we could have earned in March?

Thanks

I did and I love it!! It is so cool. Can hardly wait for my next show to show it off.

I was wondering because I did not receive mine yet.

have mine and just got my recipe cards, very cute for the island in my kitchen. It will be fun to use for cluster meetings.

You should have gotten it. Are you sure you earned it? 2 March show submitted March 1-15, I think?

Yes I had a show on the 3rd and the 13th, thats why I was wondering if anyone else got theirs

newchefmommy said:
Yes I had a show on the 3rd and the 13th, thats why I was wondering if anyone else got theirs

But were they submitted by the 15th?

I too got mine ages ago. Right around the 22nd of March. I'd double check to make sure both March shows were submitted by the 15th and if so then get on that phone and find out where it is!

I love it! I did the deluxe cheese burger salad & used it to hold the card during the show.

What is a recipe holder?

A recipe holder is a kitchen accessory designed to hold and display recipes while cooking or baking. It typically features a stand or clip to hold the recipe card or book in place, keeping it easily accessible and visible while you work.

What materials are recipe holders made of?

Recipe holders can be made of a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic, and even fabric. Each material offers its own unique style and durability, so you can choose one that best fits your kitchen decor and needs.

Can recipe holders hold different sizes of recipe cards or books?

Yes, most recipe holders are designed to hold a variety of sizes, including standard 4x6 inch recipe cards and larger recipe books. Be sure to check the size specifications of the holder before purchasing to ensure it can accommodate your preferred recipe format.

How do I clean my recipe holder?

Recipe holders can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the surface of the holder. If your holder has a wooden base, be sure to dry it off after cleaning to prevent warping or cracking.

Can I use a recipe holder for other purposes?

While recipe holders are primarily used for holding recipes, they can also be used to hold notes, photos, or other papers. Some holders even come with additional features, such as a built-in pen holder or conversion chart, making them versatile for multiple uses in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcbrooke