• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Recipes for Ham N' Eggs Brunch Braid and Easy Apple Burritos?

In summary, Sherri found a theme show idea on a board for a Brunch Kitchen Show. The recipes featured are Ham N' Eggs Brunch Braid and Easy Apple Burritos. Shawnna did not find these recipes but does have the recipe for the 7 layer salad.
sOhSherri
I found a theme show idea on a board (can't remember which one) for a Brunch Kitchen Show. The recipes featrued are Ham N' Eggs Brunch Braid and Easy Apple Burritos. I can not find these recipes. Does any one have them or know were I can get them? TIA

Sherri

The Ham N Eggs Brunch Braid is in the new seasons best. At out last meeting
someone made it. Everyone said it was very good and a great demo recipe.
Don't know here the other recipe is.

Hi, does anyone know where I can find the recipe for the 7 layer salad? It is from when the SA Large Bowl came out (I think). The recipe had corn chips, lettuce, tomatoes, maybe olives, and I want to think some kind of beans. You layered the ingredients in the Large Bowl. I tried the PC recipe search but couldn't find it. I would appreciate your help. I loved this recipe.

Shawnna

7 layer saladthe 7 layer salad is in the super salads recipe cards. I will post the recipe when i get home if someone hasn't beaten me to it. :D

thanks, I would appreciate it. I have those recipes, but have just finished remodeling my house and most things are still in storage.

shawnna

7-Layer Southwestern SaladIngrediants:

1 1/2 cups sour cream
3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
1 can (15 oz) black beans drained and rinsed
1 large green bell pepper, diced
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1 package (16 oz) iceberg lettuce salad mix
1 cup (4 oz) shredded chedder cheese
1 1/2 cups corn chips (optional)

1. In small batter bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and set aside.

2. Drain and rinse beans using large colander. Using Chef's knife dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions large bowl.

3. Spoon sour cream mixture over top using small mix n' scraper spreading evenly. Grate Cheese over top. refridgerate until ready to serve. top with corn chips if desired and serve.

thanks for the recipe.

Shawnna

, thank you for your interest in the Ham N' Eggs Brunch Braid and Easy Apple Burritos recipes. As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to a wide variety of delicious recipes, including these two tasty brunch options. I would be happy to share these recipes with you and help you plan a successful Brunch Kitchen Show. Please message me privately and I will provide you with the recipes and any other assistance you may need. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your culinary needs. Happy cooking!

What are some easy recipes for beginners?

Some easy recipes for beginners include one-pot pasta, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. These dishes require minimal prep and are perfect for those just starting to cook.

How can I modify a recipe to make it healthier?

To make a recipe healthier, you can substitute ingredients like using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, using whole wheat flour instead of white flour, or using lean proteins like chicken or fish instead of red meat.

What can I substitute for an ingredient if I don't have it?

If you don't have a specific ingredient on hand, you can often substitute it with a similar item. For example, you can use applesauce instead of oil in baking or use broth instead of wine in cooking.

What are some good recipes for meal prep?

Some great recipes for meal prep include quinoa bowls, stir-fry dishes, and salads. These meals can be made in bulk and easily reheated for quick and convenient meals throughout the week.

How can I make a recipe gluten-free?

To make a recipe gluten-free, you can use alternative flours like almond flour or coconut flour, or use gluten-free versions of ingredients like pasta or bread. You can also omit any gluten-containing ingredients and add in extra vegetables or proteins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashkay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • marystell1