• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Girl's Night Out: Fun Recipes for 25-Minute Sessions!

In summary, "Girl's Night Out: Fun Recipes for 25-Minute Sessions!" is a cookbook that includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and cocktails. All of these recipes are designed to be quick and easy to prepare in just 25 minutes or less and use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. The step-by-step instructions make these recipes suitable for both novice and experienced cooks. Additionally, there are several vegetarian and gluten-free options included in the cookbook, making it easy to accommodate dietary restrictions for a "Girl's Night Out" party.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey everyone! I am doing a "Girl's Night Out" event at the middle school where I work. This is my 5th year doing it and I'm having such a hard time finding a recipe to make. We have 25 minutes sessions where the girl's make and eat. I can use the food from the prior session to feed the next session if need be (kind of makes me feel like I'm on a cooking show :)). We've done the Mexican Chicken Lasagna before, Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, Touchdown Taco Dip (and one other thing that I can't remember). If anyone has any ideas for a pretty simple, yet kid friendly recipe, I'd love suggestions! Thanks in advance!

:)
Jennifer

Just remembered...the other thing I've made are the mini cheeseburgers :)

What about a non alcoholic drink made in the quick stir to make them feel like it is a girls night out? You would probably have to use paper cups but if you could cut up some pineapple in the wedger and spear it with march. cherries to have it resemble a kiddie cocktail. Just a thought.

Maybe one of the Sandwich Rings? The Calypso Sandwich Ring in It's Good for you is a favorite of mine. Otherwise I also Love the Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad Reipe from the Celebrations 2004. Also good is the Aloha Pizza.

1. What types of recipes are included in "Girl's Night Out: Fun Recipes for 25-Minute Sessions!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes, such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and cocktails.

2. Can these recipes be made in 25 minutes or less?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be quick and easy to prepare in just 25 minutes or less.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in these recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores.

4. Can I host a "Girl's Night Out" party with these recipes even if I'm not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for both novice and experienced cooks, and the step-by-step instructions make them easy to follow.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options included in the cookbook?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and gluten-free options included in the cookbook, making it easy to accommodate dietary restrictions for your "Girl's Night Out" party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • imported_iteachurkid