• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Exciting Breakfast Casserole/Brunch Recipes for Quick Open House!

In summary, if you're looking for a new and exciting breakfast casserole or brunch recipe for a Saturday open house, consider making a Strawberry Spinach Frittata or a Spinach and Feta Breakfast Casserole. Both recipes are easy to make and can even be prepared ahead of time. The Strawberry Spinach Frittata features eggs, olive oil, onion, bell pepper, spinach, strawberries, garlic powder, cheese, and optional fresh herbs. The Spinach and Feta Breakfast Casserole includes eggs, milk, feta cheese, spinach, onion, bell pepper, bacon, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese. Both recipes are sure to be a hit with your guests.
sarahjmpc
I need a new breakfast casserole/brunch recipe. I have open house on Saturday and I need a quick recipe that I can serve. It can even be a make ahead recipe(that would be great). I have done the ham and cheese brunch squares, garden vegetable ring, breakfast pizza and sausage casserole in the past would like something new and exciting.

Strawberry Spinach Frittata:Ingredients:- 6 large eggs- 2 tablespoons of olive oil- 1/4 cup diced onion- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder- Salt and pepper to taste- 1/2 cup shredded cheese- Fresh herbs such as parsley or chives (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate or casserole dish.2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and spinach, and sauté until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. 3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until they are light and fluffy. Add the cooked vegetables, strawberries, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and mix until everything is well combined. 4. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the cheese is golden brown. 5. Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving, if desired. Serve warm.

One option could be a spinach and feta breakfast casserole. Here's a recipe:Ingredients:- 12 eggs- 1 cup milk- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese- 1 cup chopped spinach- 1/2 cup diced onion- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper- 1/2 cup diced cooked bacon- 1 tsp garlic powder- Salt and pepper to taste- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk together until well combined.3. Add in the feta cheese, spinach, onion, bell pepper, bacon, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.4. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted and lightly browned.7. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.8. Optional: Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.You can make this casserole ahead of time by preparing it up until step 4, and then covering and refrigerating overnight. In the morning, just add the cheese and bake as directed. This casserole also reheats well, so you can make it a day in advance and reheat it in the oven before serving. Enjoy!

1. What are some quick and easy breakfast casserole recipes for an open house?

We have a variety of delicious and simple breakfast casserole recipes that are perfect for an open house. Some popular options include our Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole, Sausage and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, and Veggie and Cheese Breakfast Casserole.

2. Can these breakfast casseroles be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of our breakfast casseroles can be prepared the night before and baked in the morning. This makes it even easier to host an open house without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for breakfast casseroles?

Absolutely! Our Veggie and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is a delicious and hearty option for those who don't eat meat. It's filled with fresh vegetables and a blend of cheeses for a tasty and satisfying dish.

4. What ingredients do I need to make these breakfast casseroles?

The ingredients for each breakfast casserole may vary, but some common items include eggs, bread or potatoes, cheese, and your choice of meat or vegetables. You can find the full list of ingredients and instructions for each recipe on our website.

5. Can I customize these breakfast casseroles to fit my taste preferences?

Yes, feel free to make any substitutions or additions to our breakfast casserole recipes to make them your own. You can also adjust the seasonings to suit your taste preferences. We encourage you to get creative with your breakfast casserole and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jbush
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies