• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe help

Oct 30, 2005
I have a show next week and she has decided to move the show to her church due to the size of her house. The problem is that the church does not have a stove. We are limited to whatever I make ahead or can cook in the microwave. I have seen several desserts but, does anyone have any recipes for appetizers or snacks besides dips. :confused:

C

chefjules

clubhouse chicken square

Do you have the recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares? You could bake the cresent roll crust at home.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Season's Best

Check out last season's Season's Best. There is a recipe for Curry Chicken Lettuce wraps. They are delicious and easy to make. It is a quick recipe so if you want a second I would try last year's celebrations dessert the Cherry-Almond Cheesecake. No bake and also VERY good.

pamperdawn

May 19, 2005
I love the 7 layer salad squares with the prebaked crescent roll base. A great micro dessert is a cake in the new rice cooker(10 min) or fluted pan (12 min)

Sep 11, 2005
You could do the chocolate chip sensation and make the cookie at home. You can also do a veggie platter and dips and have pita chips made ahead of time. If you have the creative cutter set and the scalloped bread tube you can use them for the veggie platter.

ChefLaurel

Jul 21, 2005
No Cook

I did the micro cake and brought something pre-made for one of my no-cookshows. I have two more shows like that this week (sort of craft fair/playgroup kind of shows) and I am doing the choc silk mousse without the choc, with raspberry preserves instead, on graham crackers for the playgroup one, and the choc silk mousse in the pre-baked phyllo shells for the craft fair-ish one. I will make the mousse in the batter bowl ahead of time, close up the lid, and then just show off the EAD. I will bring potatos and apples for folks to try the tools out/demo

Sorry this is so disjointed - my 2 yo is "helping" me type!

Laurel