• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy, No-Cook Dessert Ideas for TOPS Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation involved discussing ideas for a low-cal, no-cook dish to be used for a fundraiser demonstration. Suggestions included a trifle with pound cake, fruit, whipped cream or pudding, and nuts, as well as a cake mix and diet soda combo with low-fat toppings. A chocolate chip cannoli dip, salsa and baked tortilla chips, a cool veggie pizza, and pre-baked crust options were also mentioned. The group wished the fundraiser organizer good luck with her event.
jkinak
I am doing a fundraiser for a local TOPS group and will be doing a short demo during a meeting. I need to come up with something low-cal and with no cooking involved (they meet in a church and we will not have access to the kitchen). I was thinking about a simple trifle-any suggestions?
Thanks!;)

Salsa with baked tortilla chips is a goooooooood one! Or a cool veggie pizza. Anything on prebaked crust will work. Apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips is good right now too! Triffles are good ideas, as you said and so are some of the brownie pizzas too!
Good luck!:D :balloon:

the chocolate chip canoli dip is also no bake and low cal believe it or not.
I did it at a vendor event before and it was a HUGE hit...I made the tortilla chips ahead of time..
the other suggestions above are all good as well

Trifle
jkinak said:
I am doing a fundraiser for a local TOPS group and will be doing a short demo during a meeting. I need to come up with something low-cal and with no cooking involved (they meet in a church and we will not have access to the kitchen). I was thinking about a simple trifle-any suggestions?
Thanks!;)

I agree you can't go wrong with a simple trifle. Pound cake or any box cake mix, baked and broken up with some fruit, whipped cream or pudding and nuts! It's simple but beautiful in our trifle bowl!! And inexpensive!

Debbie

You can mix up a cake mix and diet soda (this is a WW recipe variation) and it is low in points value. I can't remember the exact points but you could always do that and use the low fat whipped topping, etc to make a trifle. I don't know how much low-cal it really is, but just an idea.

Thanks for the great suggestions!

1. What are some easy, no-cook dessert ideas for a TOPS fundraiser?

For a TOPS fundraiser, some easy, no-cook dessert ideas include fruit skewers, parfaits, no-bake cookies, ice cream sandwiches, and chocolate-dipped pretzel rods.

2. Can you provide some healthier options for easy, no-cook desserts?

Yes, there are many healthy options for easy, no-cook desserts such as fruit salad, yogurt parfait with granola, frozen banana bites, dark chocolate-dipped strawberries, and chia seed pudding.

3. Are there any no-cook desserts that are suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Some no-cook desserts that are suitable for those with dietary restrictions include gluten-free energy bites, vegan chocolate mousse, dairy-free fruit smoothies, and raw date and nut balls.

4. How can I make my no-cook desserts stand out at the TOPS fundraiser?

You can make your no-cook desserts stand out by adding creative toppings or presentations, such as using mini mason jars for parfaits, adding edible flowers to fruit skewers, or drizzling chocolate or caramel sauce on top of ice cream sandwiches.

5. Can I make these no-cook desserts ahead of time for the TOPS fundraiser?

Yes, most no-cook desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until the fundraiser. Just be sure to keep them covered or in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out or absorbing any other flavors in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • lesliec