• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Help for Party on Thursday

In summary, the recipe for the garlic biscuit bites is to melt butter in a pan on top of the stove, then sprinkle in garlic and seasoning, and grate in Parmesan cheese. The recipe takes about 15-18 minutes to bake in a 350 degree oven.
ttchic
I am going to take my dcb to make a whole chicken in, per host request, I need a recipe for something to demonstrate that would be good to have with the chicken. Any ideas would be appreciated.

How about a skillet cake? They would both be done about the same time, and you're showcasing 2 major product lines. The mocha one is good, and so is pineapple upside down. Never tried it, but the turtle one is supposed to be excellent. I'm sure you can search this site for these recipes and more.

You could do the garlic biscuit bites. That also demos the cookware. I know some people also do stuffing with the juices from the chicken, but I haven't done that yet to know how exactly its done.

I always do the parmesan garlic biscuit bites with the 30 minute chicken. It has been a goldmine!

I use:

10 inch skillet
Forged utility knife
cutting board
Italian seasoning (and measuring spoon if you'd like)
Microplane grater
garlic press
small mix n stir scraper
cooling rack
oven mitt
Dots dinner plate
small tongs.

It takes about 10 minutes to do the demo, plus 15-18 for baking. By that time, the chicken is done, you take it out of the micro, take out the biscuits, cover the chicken, slide out the biscuits, take 10 minutes to go over host/guest specials, etc...and then serve the food!

I have done the garlic biscuits plenty of times, love love them....never made the Parmesan ones before, if you have the recipe hand I would really appreciate it. Can I make 2 cans in the 10 inch saute pan. Can't wait for the recipe. Thanks

ttchic said:
I have done the garlic biscuits plenty of times, love love them....never made the Parmesan ones before, if you have the recipe hand I would really appreciate it. Can I make 2 cans in the 10 inch saute pan. Can't wait for the recipe. Thanks

Hey - where are you in MI?

I use the 8 count can of grands biscuits.

1 can biscuits
1/2 stick of butter
1-2 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp of Italian Seasoning (Rae says to try the garlic/parm seasoning!)
Parm Cheese (I just grate it into the pan - I've never measured it)

Heat oven to 350, melt butter in pan on top of stove. press garlic into pan, sprinkle in seasoning, grate in cheese. Cut biscuits into quarters. arrange in pan, and then toss it all together to coat the biscuits. Put in the oven for 15-18 minutes.

1. How can I find recipes that are easy to prepare for a party on Thursday?

You can browse through our website or catalog to find a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for parties. You can also filter your search by selecting the "party" option under the "occasion" category.

2. What types of recipes are recommended for a party on Thursday?

We have a wide range of recipes that are perfect for parties, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. You can also find recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or low-carb options.

3. Can I customize the recipe to fit the number of guests I am expecting?

Yes, our recipes often include options for adjusting the serving size. You can also use our "Recipe Resize" feature to automatically adjust the ingredient amounts based on the number of guests you are expecting.

4. How can I make sure my dishes turn out perfectly for the party on Thursday?

We provide detailed instructions and tips for each recipe on our website and in our catalog. You can also watch video tutorials for some of our most popular recipes. Additionally, our customer service team is happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and allergies. You can use our search filters to find recipes that are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies