• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses?

In summary, the Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces and are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for longevity. They can be used for a variety of cocktails and beverages and are made of high-quality, lead-free, food-safe glass. Additionally, they come in a set of 4, making them great for hosting parties.
heat123
Silver Member
Is there an actual recipe for the picture of the drink that's in the martini glasses? Just wondering?
TIA!

According to an earlier post, its strawberry yogurt in the martini glasses.

Oh, Boohoo, here I thought it was a Fab new Pink Drink! :p

Well you can always serve a Pink Lady. Very big in the 40s, 50s, and 60s.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, there is a recipe for the drink in the martini glasses. It's our famous "Pampered Peach Martini" recipe! I would be happy to share it with you. Just let me know and I can send it your way. Cheers!

1. What is the capacity of the Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses?

The Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces.

2. Are the glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses are dishwasher safe. However, to ensure the longevity of the design, we recommend hand washing them.

3. Can these glasses be used for other types of drinks?

Yes, these glasses can be used for a variety of cocktails and beverages, not just martinis. Their unique design makes them perfect for serving other drinks like cosmopolitans, margaritas, or even mocktails.

4. What material are the glasses made of?

The Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses are made of high-quality, durable glass that is lead-free and food safe.

5. Do these glasses come in a set?

Yes, the Pink/White Polka Dot Martini Glasses come in a set of 4, making them perfect for hosting parties or gatherings with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • 6packchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
6packchef
  • JennLizFran