• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipe Ideas for Large Group Demos - No Microwave Needed!

In summary, a "Recipe for Lg Group" is a recipe that can serve around 10-12 people and is perfect for large gatherings. You can adjust the serving size by doubling or halving the ingredients, and it can also be adapted to fit various dietary restrictions. The preparation time is about 30 minutes on average, and leftovers can be frozen and reheated for up to 3 months.
apamperedone
Anyone have recipe suggestions for a demo for 100 people? There is no microwave either. I have to supply the ingrediants too. :confused:

Double up on the greek cheese torta. It serves a lot and you can already have one made and just make the other one.

pick one of our pasta salads they are easy to double (pasta can be transported in gallon bags or or larger bowls

Be sure they're not there just to eat! The Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas is a great one, easy to make a lot of - just takes time. Probably you already know not to prepare 100 servings in front of the guests - I've made that mistake before! (It's not Catering, Scott!!)

I am doing a "shopping fair" in a couple of weeks and they talked to me about a demo. I said that would do our new dipping seasonings and cream cheese with the new sauces and crackers. All using the new bamboo items!

When I go to a fair I am there to MAKE CONTACTS not cater an event. Serving these items with hopefully make me some sales as well as start some conversations and contacts!

1. What is a "Recipe for Lg Group"?

A "Recipe for Lg Group" is a recipe specifically designed to feed a large group of people, typically around 10-12 servings. It is perfect for parties, potlucks, or any gathering where you need to feed a lot of people.

2. Can I adjust the serving size of the "Recipe for Lg Group"?

Yes, absolutely! Our "Recipe for Lg Group" is designed to serve 10-12 people, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to fit your needs. Simply double or halve the ingredients to increase or decrease the serving size.

3. Are there any specific dietary restrictions for the "Recipe for Lg Group"?

Our "Recipe for Lg Group" is a versatile recipe that can be adapted to fit various dietary restrictions. You can substitute ingredients to make it vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. Just make sure to check the labels and ingredients to ensure they meet your dietary needs.

4. How long does it take to prepare the "Recipe for Lg Group"?

The preparation time for our "Recipe for Lg Group" can vary, but on average, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and the complexity of the dish.

5. Can I freeze leftovers from the "Recipe for Lg Group"?

Absolutely! Our "Recipe for Lg Group" is perfect for freezing and reheating later. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container and label it with the date. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Naomi Carden