1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Recipe for lg group

1. apamperedone

apamperedone Member

Anyone have recipe suggestions for a demo for 100 people? There is no microwave either. I have to supply the ingrediants too. :confused:

Apr 12, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Double up on the greek cheese torta. It serves a lot and you can already have one made and just make the other one.

Apr 12, 2009
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

pick one of our pasta salads they are easy to double (pasta can be transported in gallon bags or or larger bowls

Apr 12, 2009
  4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Be sure they're not there just to eat! The Jalapeno Popper Mini Pizzas is a great one, easy to make a lot of - just takes time.

Probably you already know not to prepare 100 servings in front of the guests - I've made that mistake before! (It's not Catering, Scott!!)

Apr 12, 2009
  5. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I am doing a "shopping fair" in a couple of weeks and they talked to me about a demo. I said that would do our new dipping seasonings and cream cheese with the new sauces and crackers. All using the new bamboo items!

When I go to a fair I am there to MAKE CONTACTS not cater an event. Serving these items with hopefully make me some sales as well as start some conversations and contacts!

Apr 13, 2009
Have something to add?