• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make a Successful Show Without a Microwave and Using Only the Oven?

In summary, you can still host a Pampered Chef party without a microwave. Our products and consultants can provide alternative cooking methods for any recipes that may require a microwave. The recipes and host rewards program will not be affected, and there are no special requirements for hosting a party without a microwave. Our consultants are also able to accommodate dietary restrictions for guests.
jj16
Gold Member
I love the DCB for shows. I'm just wondering if there is a quick recipe to do for shows in the oven where the host doesn't have a microwave that will fit the DCB? Is there a recipe that you have done that has been really successful using other products? Thanks.
jj16:)

What I would recommend is to do something like Jerk Chicken Nachos - but precook the chicken in the DCB. Then, you can just talk about how you did the chicken and go ahead with the rest of the demo.

Or do the 30 minute chicken ahead, and show them/talk about how you did it in the micro, and either serve the chicken or use it in a recipe.

...Bring your own microwave!!! I've got a show on Saturday and that's what we talked of doing.

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party without a microwave?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easy, regardless of whether or not you have a microwave. Our consultants can provide alternative cooking methods for any recipes that may require a microwave.

2. Will the recipes be different for a host without a microwave?

No, the recipes used for a host without a microwave will be the same as those used for a host with a microwave. Our consultants are trained to provide alternative cooking methods and will ensure that all guests are able to enjoy the same delicious dishes.

3. Can I still earn rewards as a host without a microwave?

Yes, our host rewards program is not affected by the absence of a microwave. You will still have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. Are there any special requirements for hosting a party without a microwave?

No, there are no special requirements for hosting a party without a microwave. Our consultants will work with you to plan and prepare for the party, taking into consideration any limitations or preferences you may have.

5. What if my guests have dietary restrictions and need specific cooking methods?

Our consultants are well-versed in accommodating dietary restrictions and can provide alternative cooking methods for guests who may have specific needs. We want all of our guests to enjoy the party and the delicious food, regardless of any dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • valcloutier