• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for recipe ideas for a guy's show?

In summary, the "Recipe for Guys Show" is a cooking demonstration that caters specifically to men who want to learn basic cooking skills and easy recipes. The event is open to anyone, but is primarily geared towards men. The recipes demonstrated will be simple and beginner-friendly, including one-pan meals, grilling recipes, and easy desserts. All necessary ingredients and tools will be provided, and attendees can also purchase the Pampered Chef products used during the show.
hankins
Does anyone have some recipes you use a guy's show? I've done the Touchdown Taco Dip, but I got 5 booking from this last guy's show and they want something new. Any suggestions?

How about doing something that involves the A/P/C/S? I find guys love this thing. We use ours almost every week for either potatos or apples. And if you can find a recipe that features this and the Mandoline....well, that's some nice sales. And the stainless steel cookware would be good too. Sorry, I'm really not helping, am I? :)

Do you have the DCB? Do the Chicken Fajitas - I think they'd be all over that one :)

Do something on the grill. I did a couples grill show. The host's husband grilled the chicken while I preped the rest of the recipe - he bought a whole set of our grill tools because of that. Now with the grill basket he could also do vegies or shrimp too.

Thanks everyone, I have mostly guys there (manly men) and their shows that were booked are all the way up to December.

What about those new mini burgers?

Those are awesome!!! I'm doing a Game Day Bingo and we're going to serve them.

1. What is the "Recipe for Guys Show" all about?

The "Recipe for Guys Show" is a cooking demonstration specifically designed for men. It aims to teach basic cooking skills and provide easy recipes for men who may not have a lot of experience in the kitchen.

2. Who can attend the "Recipe for Guys Show"?

Anyone can attend the "Recipe for Guys Show", but it is primarily geared towards men who are interested in learning how to cook. It is also a great event for couples to attend together.

3. What types of recipes will be demonstrated at the "Recipe for Guys Show"?

The recipes demonstrated at the "Recipe for Guys Show" will be simple, easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for beginners. They will include dishes such as one-pan meals, grilling recipes, and easy desserts.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the "Recipe for Guys Show"?

No, all necessary ingredients and cooking tools will be provided at the "Recipe for Guys Show". You just need to come with an appetite and a willingness to learn!

5. Can I purchase any of the Pampered Chef products used at the "Recipe for Guys Show"?

Yes, all of the Pampered Chef products used during the "Recipe for Guys Show" will be available for purchase. Our consultants will be on hand to assist you with any product inquiries or purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies