• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find the Delicious Chicken Garlic Cream Cheese Enchilada Ring Recipe

In summary, the Chicken Garlic Cream Cheese Enchilada Ring Recipe requires cooked chicken, garlic, cream cheese, shredded cheese, enchilada sauce, diced green chilies, and crescent roll dough. Other proteins such as ground beef, shredded pork, or tofu can be substituted for the chicken. To assemble the ring, the crescent roll dough is rolled out and spread with cream cheese mixture, chicken, and shredded cheese before being baked for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The recipe can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated before baking.
rayday
I had a guest at my show last night who really wanted to know what cookbook a certain recipe was in. I made the Chicken Enchilada Ring but she had one before that she LOVED. All she can remember was the it was the ring with chicken, garlic, and cream cheese. Does anyone know what filling this is????

The only thing I kind find that is close to what you are talking about is the Club House Chicken Squares. You could probably make it into a ring instead of doing it like the recipe calls for. That is one good thing about PC recipes you can make them your own. But every ring I've looked at calls for mayo. You might have her look here at joyces website. It has a lot of Pampered Chef Recipes.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Sorry couldn't be more help. Hope you find what it is. Let me know what it is.

I'll run that by her and see if it sounds right. I know when I was talking to her I asked her like 10 time if she was sure it wasn't Mayo since I know most of the rings call for that.

Thanks!

What ingredients do I need for the Chicken Garlic Cream Cheese Enchilada Ring Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include cooked chicken, garlic, cream cheese, shredded cheese, enchilada sauce, diced green chilies, and crescent roll dough.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with ground beef, shredded pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

How do I assemble the Chicken Garlic Cream Cheese Enchilada Ring?

To assemble the ring, roll out the crescent roll dough and press the seams together to form a circle. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top, followed by the chicken and shredded cheese. Roll the dough over the filling and bake in the oven until golden brown.

How long do I bake the Chicken Garlic Cream Cheese Enchilada Ring?

Bake the ring for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the ring ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the ring is chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • GeorgiaPeach