• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Crockpot Recipe for Work | Keep Your Entree Warm All Day!

Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.6. About 30 minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream.7. Serve over egg noodles or rice.If you want to keep the dish warm at work, you can transfer it to a small crock pot or a casserole dish and use a microwave to reheat if needed.In summary, the speaker is looking for a recipe to bring to their monthly "food day" at work. They prefer a crock pot recipe or a Pampered Chef recipe that can be made ahead of time and kept warm. Some suggestions include a Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Casserole and a Slow Cooker Beef Strog
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi there I'm curious if anyone can help me with a recipe for work. We do a "food day" at my day job once a month. I want to bring an entree this week. We usually try to do something we can keep in a crock pot. I am just not sure of a recipe that I can make ahead and keep warm in the crock pot or finish up at work in microwave and then keep warm. Or it can be a crock pot recipe but would prefer to use some sort of Pampered Chef recipe. But all options are welcome! TIA!

There is a chicken enchilada soup that is amazing, and also a white chicken (or turkey for any of these) chili that was in season's best.

One option could be a Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs- 1/4 cup of melted butter- Salt and pepper to taste- Optional: 1 tsp of Italian seasoningInstructions:1. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and optional Italian seasoning.2. Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.3. Pour the marinara sauce over the chicken.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, melted butter, and parmesan cheese.5. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the chicken and sauce in the crock pot.6. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.7. About 10 minutes before serving, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the casserole and let it melt.8. Serve with your choice of pasta or on its own.If you want to finish the dish at work, you can cook the chicken and sauce in the crock pot at home and then transfer it to a microwave-safe dish to finish cooking in the microwave. Just be sure to cover the dish with a lid or plastic wrap to prevent any splatters. Then, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and microwave until the cheese is melted.Another option could be a Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:- 1 lb of beef stew meat- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup- 1 cup of beef broth- 1/2 cup of chopped onion- 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms- 1/2 cup of sour cream- Salt and pepper to taste- Optional: 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauceInstructions:1. Season the beef stew meat with salt and pepper.2. Place the meat in the bottom of the crock pot.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, onion, mushrooms, and optional Worcestershire sauce.4. Pour the mixture over the beef in the crock pot.

1. What is a "crockpot"?

A crockpot is a type of slow cooker used for cooking food at a low temperature over a longer period of time. It is designed to make meal preparation easier and more convenient.

2. Can any recipe be made in a crockpot?

Most recipes can be adapted to be made in a crockpot, but it is important to follow specific crockpot recipes to ensure proper cooking times and techniques.

3. How long does it take to cook a recipe in a crockpot?

The cooking time for a recipe in a crockpot can vary depending on the type of ingredients and the recipe itself. On average, most recipes take 4-8 hours on low heat or 2-4 hours on high heat.

4. Can I leave my crockpot unattended while cooking?

It is generally safe to leave a crockpot unattended while cooking, as long as it is in good working condition and there are no flammable items near the appliance. It is always recommended to read and follow the manufacturer's instructions for safe use.

5. Can I cook frozen ingredients in a crockpot?

It is not recommended to cook frozen ingredients in a crockpot, as it can affect the cooking time and temperature. It is best to thaw ingredients before adding them to the crockpot for more even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies