• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs

In summary, the best way to cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs is to grill, bake, or pan-fry them, each method resulting in a different flavor and texture. The cooking time will vary depending on the method and thickness of the chicken, but as a general rule, it takes 6-8 minutes per side on the grill or pan, or 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs can be seasoned with a variety of flavors, such as garlic, lemon, herbs, or sauces. They can also be used as a substitute for chicken breasts in recipes, but may have a slightly different texture and cooking time. To ensure they are fully cooked, use a
babywings76
Gold Member
I've got 2 packs of these in my fridge and need to use it up for dinner tomorrow. I'd like to do a recipe that is low carb. Any ideas? I'm drawing a blank.

I have no idea if it's low carb, but I believe the White Chicken Chili calls for BL, SL thighs.

Also not sure about carbs, but you could do the chicken yakitori (i think thats the name) from the Appetizer cookbook as an entree and make some veggies to go along with it. I have done that before. It had great flavor and was a good change from our normal recipes.

How about some lime juice and jamaican jerk seasoning? Or use garlic and sundried tomato seasoning. Or use with any of our pantry sauces...toss some veggies and teriyaki or the honey one or the apricot or....lol You get the idea.

There is a chicken tortilla recipe from a few seasons best that I forget what it's called ... it includes chicken, cheese, salsa, black beans and chips. You can skip the chips if you like... might change the consisency, but you can add an extra can of beans and skip the corn.

1. What is the best way to cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs?

The best way to cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs is to grill, bake, or pan-fry them. Each method will result in a different flavor and texture, so choose the one that suits your preferences.

2. How long should I cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs?

The cooking time for boneless, skinless chicken thighs will vary depending on the cooking method and the thickness of the chicken. As a general rule, grill or pan-fry the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or bake it for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. What seasonings go well with boneless, skinless chicken thighs?

Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are versatile and can be seasoned with a variety of flavors. Some popular options include garlic, lemon, herbs like rosemary or thyme, and BBQ or teriyaki sauce. You can also marinate the chicken for added flavor.

4. Can I use boneless, skinless chicken thighs in place of boneless, skinless chicken breasts?

Yes, boneless, skinless chicken thighs can often be used as a substitute for chicken breasts in recipes. However, keep in mind that they may have a slightly different texture and may take longer to cook.

5. What is the best way to ensure that boneless, skinless chicken thighs are cooked thoroughly?

The best way to ensure that boneless, skinless chicken thighs are fully cooked is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If you do not have a meat thermometer, make sure the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • kristina16marie