• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious BBQ Recipes for Grilling Basket and Basting Bottle

In summary, the conversation discussed a customer's inquiry about recipes for the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle. Several recipes were shared, including grilled lemon garlic shrimp skewers, BBQ chicken and vegetable foil packets, grilled chicken and veggie skewers, and BBQ shrimp and pineapple skewers. These recipes utilize the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle for delicious and easy grilling options.
KrisGio
Good Morning all,

I had a customer purchase the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle. She was wondering if we had any recipes for those items specifically. So does anyone have a recipe or two for the BBQ stuff?

Greatly appreciate it! :D

Actually, someone else just posted asking for recipes for the grill basket... you should be able to find the thread, it is under Product Tips, it was just a few days ago and there were some pretty good ideas. As far as the Basting Bottle, love it, but don't actually have any recipes... we usually put BBQ sauce in it for grilling. Any kind of basting sauce is great in it. Really love it! Sorry, wasn't much help as far as recipes...

Here are two delicious recipes for the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle:1. Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp SkewersIngredients:- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined- 2 cloves garlic, minced- Juice of 1 lemon- 2 tablespoons olive oil- Salt and pepper to taste- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks- 1 red onion, cut into chunks- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes- BBQ grilling basket- Basting bottleInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.2. Place the shrimp in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.4. Assemble the skewers by alternating shrimp, bell peppers, and red onion.5. Place the skewers in the BBQ grilling basket and brush with the remaining marinade.6. Grill the skewers for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.7. Serve with your favorite side dishes and use the basting bottle to add more marinade if desired.2. BBQ Chicken and Vegetable Foil PacketsIngredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1 cup BBQ sauce- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks- 1 red onion, cut into chunks- 2 medium-sized potatoes, cut into chunks- Salt and pepper to taste- Aluminum foil- Basting bottleInstructions:1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.2. Cut 4 large sheets of aluminum foil, enough to wrap each chicken breast and vegetables.3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.4. On each sheet of foil, place a chicken breast in the center and top with BBQ sauce.5. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and potatoes around the chicken.6. Wrap the foil tightly around the chicken and vegetables, creating a packet.7. Place the foil packets on the grill and cook for about 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the

Hello!

Yes, I have a few recipes that I think would work great with the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle. Here are a couple of my favorites:1. Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers: Cut chicken breast into cubes and marinate in your favorite BBQ sauce for at least 30 minutes. Cut up your favorite veggies (bell peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms) into bite-sized pieces. Thread chicken and veggies onto skewers and place in the grilling basket. Use the basting bottle to brush on more BBQ sauce while grilling. Cook for about 10-12 minutes, flipping occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are slightly charred.2. BBQ Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers: Marinate peeled and deveined shrimp in a mixture of BBQ sauce, lime juice, and minced garlic for at least 30 minutes. Cut pineapple into chunks and thread onto skewers with the shrimp. Place in the grilling basket and use the basting bottle to brush on more marinade while grilling. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, flipping occasionally, until shrimp is pink and cooked through.I hope these recipes help! Let me know if you try them and how they turn out. Happy grilling!

Good morning! I'm so glad to hear that your customer purchased the BBQ grilling basket and basting bottle. They are both fantastic tools for grilling delicious meals! I have a few recipes that I think your customer will love. First, for the BBQ grilling basket, I recommend trying out our Grilled Vegetable Medley. Simply toss your favorite vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and onions) in the basket with some olive oil, salt, and pepper, and grill until tender. It's a perfect side dish for any BBQ meal. For the basting bottle, I suggest using it to make our Honey BBQ Chicken. Mix together honey, BBQ sauce, and a little bit of soy sauce in the bottle, and use it to baste the chicken as it grills. The result is a sweet and tangy glazed chicken that is sure to be a hit. I hope these recipes are helpful! Let me know how they turn out for your customer. Happy grilling! :)

What are the best Pampered Chef products for BBQ recipes?

The top 5 Pampered Chef products for BBQ recipes are the BBQ Grill Basket, BBQ Flexible Skewers, BBQ Basting Brush, BBQ Meat Shredders, and BBQ Pizza Stone. These products are designed specifically for grilling and make cooking BBQ recipes easier and more efficient.

Are Pampered Chef BBQ products safe to use on different types of grills?

Yes, all Pampered Chef BBQ products are safe to use on gas, charcoal, and electric grills. They are also safe to use on both indoor and outdoor grills, making them versatile and convenient for any grilling needs.

Do I need to season or prepare my Pampered Chef BBQ products before using them?

No, all Pampered Chef BBQ products come ready to use right out of the box. There is no need to season or prepare them before using them for the first time. Simply follow the instructions provided with the product for best results.

Can I clean my Pampered Chef BBQ products in the dishwasher?

Most Pampered Chef BBQ products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some products may need to be hand washed to ensure their longevity and optimal performance.

Do Pampered Chef BBQ products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef BBQ products come with a limited lifetime guarantee. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, the product will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the customer. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • mdmomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carlajanes