• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rosemary Cream Cheese Wreath Recipe - Perfect for Guests!

In summary, Carrie had her first show and it was a success. A guest asked for a recipe with rosemary and cream cheese made into a wreath. Mary provided the recipe, Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels, which includes instructions for a pinwheel wreath variation.
CarrieAnn
Hi Everyone!! I had my first show tonight, and I think it was a great success!! Everybody said that if we hadn't said anything, that they never would have known it was my first show!! Anyway, a guest asked me for a recipe that she had 'cut out of the catalog' a long time ago. She said it has rosemary and cream cheese and it is made like a wreath? She said there wasn't any meat inside, and she could only remember rosemary and the cream cheese. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks so much!!

Carrie:

I think this is the recipe you're looking for. It's from FW 2003 and was one of the original Celebration Show Recipes. The instructions for the wreath are at the bottom. HTH!

Mary

Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels
---------------------------

Ingredients:
1 can (8 ounces) Pillsbury(R) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1/2 cup regular cream cheese spread
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into four rectangles on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Press seams to seal.

2. Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese over batter bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Snip rosemary using Kitchen Shears; add to cheese mixture. Mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Using Small Spreader, spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.

3. Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into six slices using Serrated Bread Knife for a total of 24 slices. Place slices, cut side down, on Large Round Stone. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 pinwheels

Nutrients per serving: (1 pinwheel): Calories 60, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 105 mg, Fiber 0 g

Variation: Holiday Pinwheel Wreath: Double ingredients for pinwheels. Slice each roll into four slices for a total of 32 slices. Arrange 11 slices in a slightly overlapping circular pattern, leaving a 5-inch-diameter opening in center of baking stone. Arrange remaining slices outside of the first ring, slightly overlapping each other but not touching the first ring. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.

I'm looking forward to a great career with PC!!!I believe the recipe your guest is referring to is the Rosemary Cream Cheese Wreath. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley- 2 garlic cloves, minced- 1/4 tsp salt- 2 (8 oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls- 1 egg, beaten- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese- Assorted crackers and vegetables for servingInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, rosemary, parsley, garlic, and salt until well combined.3. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet in a circular pattern, with the points facing out and the wide ends overlapping in the center.4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the wide ends of the crescent rolls, leaving about 1/4 inch border around the edge.5. Fold the points of the crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture and tuck under the wide ends to form a wreath shape.6. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the wreath and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.8. Serve with crackers and vegetables for dipping. Enjoy!

1. What is the "Recipe for a Guest" program?

The "Recipe for a Guest" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn free products by inviting friends and family to a cooking party.

2. How do I become a host for the "Recipe for a Guest" program?

To become a host for the "Recipe for a Guest" program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a cooking party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to invite your guests and earn free products.

3. How many guests do I need to invite to qualify for the "Recipe for a Guest" program?

You will need to invite at least 10 guests to your cooking party to qualify for the "Recipe for a Guest" program. However, the more guests you invite, the more free products you can earn!

4. Can I still earn free products if I don't reach the minimum number of guests?

Unfortunately, in order to qualify for the "Recipe for a Guest" program, you must have at least 10 guests attend your cooking party. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to reschedule or combine parties to help you reach the minimum number of guests.

5. What kind of free products can I earn through the "Recipe for a Guest" program?

The free products you can earn through the "Recipe for a Guest" program vary depending on the total sales from your cooking party. The more sales your party generates, the more free products you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a list of available products and their corresponding sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies