• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using spaghetti squash for your cooking club recipes?

In summary, a Recipe for a Cooking Club is a comprehensive guide created by Pampered Chef to help individuals start and run a successful cooking club. It includes tips, ideas, and resources for hosting meetings, as well as recipes and themes for each gathering. To join a club, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or search for local clubs in your area. These clubs are open to individuals of all cooking levels, and typically meet once a month, but frequency may vary. Meetings can be hosted at a member's home, providing a fun and collaborative environment for all.
morgieloo88
I just booked a show with a cooking club and am wondering if anyone else has experience with this? I would think that a more complex recipe would be best instead of the standard dinner in 30 minutes show? Any tips?

I hold a cooking club once a month and we mostly do 30 min recipes because we do an entree and a dessert

Do a couple of recipes in the DCB. Keep it simple. Maybe show how to batch cook gr beef and chicken and then make a few recipes from it? For example- bulk cook gr beef and make tacos and sloppy joes. You could also do meat loaf in the brownie pan.

I host a cooking club once a month as well. Last month we did rush hour fajitas, salsa in the MFP and spiced apple stir fry with ice cream. Showed a boatload of tools and was done in less than 30 min.

Use recipes that use gourmet ingredients. Cooking club people want to try something new and different. My favorite new vegetable is spaghetti squash - stick it in the microwave for 15 minutes (poke holes in it first), cut in half, scoop out seeds, then use a fork to "rake" out the fun "spaghetti"!

1. What is a Recipe for a Cooking Club?

A Recipe for a Cooking Club is a guide created by Pampered Chef to help individuals start and run a successful cooking club. It includes tips, ideas, and resources for hosting cooking club meetings, as well as recipes and themes to make each meeting fun and engaging.

2. How do I join a Recipe for a Cooking Club?

To join a Recipe for a Cooking Club, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can connect you with an existing club or help you start one. You can also search for local cooking clubs in your area through social media or community groups.

3. Do I need to be an experienced cook to join a Recipe for a Cooking Club?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cook to join a Recipe for a Cooking Club. These clubs are designed for individuals of all cooking levels, from beginners to experts. It is a great opportunity to learn new cooking skills and techniques while having fun with others.

4. How often do Recipe for a Cooking Clubs typically meet?

Recipe for a Cooking Clubs typically meet once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the group's preferences. Some clubs may choose to meet more or less frequently, depending on their schedules and availability.

5. Can I host a Recipe for a Cooking Club meeting at my home?

Yes, you can host a Recipe for a Cooking Club meeting at your home. The club can rotate meeting locations, or one member can volunteer to host each month. It is a great way to get to know others and share your cooking space and tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies