• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Collection for Prep Bowls?

In summary, the Recipe Collection for Prep Bowls is a comprehensive set that includes 12 durable glass prep bowls, a recipe book with 25 delicious recipes, and a stackable storage container. The prep bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can also be used for cooking in the oven. The recipes in the collection are beginner-friendly with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. The storage container is designed to save space in your kitchen.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have one put together?

I thought there was one in the files? I'll go check..

I do, what's your email?

The one listed above is actually the exact one I use, my customers LOVE it. The prep bowls are in my top 5 sellers.

PERFECT!!!
Thank you SO much!!!
xoxo

I haven't sold too many of these yet and am delighted to have all the recipes and ideas--I'll have to get on the Prep Cup Band Wagon!

Cute ideas - do you take this to your shows or just email it to your guests after they purchase them?

Thank you so much! Those are great :)

1. What is included in the Recipe Collection for Prep Bowls?

The Recipe Collection for Prep Bowls includes a set of 12 durable glass prep bowls, a recipe book with 25 delicious recipes, and a storage container to keep your prep bowls organized.

2. Are the prep bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the prep bowls are made of heat-resistant glass and are safe for both the microwave and dishwasher.

3. Can I use these prep bowls for cooking as well as prepping ingredients?

Yes, these prep bowls are versatile and can be used for both cooking and prepping ingredients. They are safe to use in the oven and can withstand high temperatures.

4. Are the recipes in the collection beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipe collection includes a variety of recipes suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

5. Is the storage container included in the recipe collection stackable?

Yes, the storage container is designed to be stackable, making it easy to store and save space in your kitchen cabinets or pantry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • sueleeskitchen