• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe Collection Binder?

In summary, a Recipe Collection Binder is a customizable binder specifically designed for organizing recipes. It can hold up to 100 recipe cards and additional recipes can be added using the included protectors or extra pages. The binder can also be personalized with your own recipes using templates or by printing and inserting them. It is not dishwasher safe and should be wiped clean with a damp cloth if needed. Additional dividers and recipe card protectors can be purchased to expand and organize your recipe collection.
mariandsoli
Hello,

I am PC Consultant from New Jersey and I am looking for a Recipe Collection Binder...They ran out of them when I ordered one for myself...anyone have one for me to buy...

Thank you!

Marisol

I have one!Hi Marisol,

I'm in NJ too! I do have one that I bought but I'm not really using. Let me know if you want it.

By the way, where in NJ are you?

Hello Cat,

I am in Hamilton NJ. how much are you selling yours for?

Marisol

Oops, SorryHi Marisol,

Sorry, I feel like an idiot. I have the Season's Best Storage Case, not the Recipe Collection Binder! Ever since I had my two kids (3 and 11 mos), my mind doesn't always function properly. :eek:

How much for the storage case I would be interested!

momabear8 said:
How much for the storage case I would be interested!

Hi momabear8!

I just sent you a Private Message.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-recipe-collection-book-and-bonus_W0QQitemZ4447558448QQcategoryZ3202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope this helps

I am also looking for a recipe collection binder**item #2835** I am in Las Vegas NV... anybody have another one?

I am ISO a Season's Best Holder, also. If anyone has one, pm me with a price! Shipping to Indiana. Thx!

Looking for Red Recipe BinderI am looking for the red binder for the recipe cards.

I can't believe that they discontinued these!!:( I absolutley love mine, I bought one for my grandma and my aunt. They love them.. I am stocking up on the blank cards and plastic sheets now, because I was told those too would be put out of commission. Just FYI.

1. What is a Recipe Collection Binder?

A Recipe Collection Binder is a customizable binder designed specifically for storing and organizing your favorite recipes. It includes dividers, recipe card protectors, and space for notes and photos.

2. How many recipes can the binder hold?

The binder can hold up to 100 recipe cards, but it can also hold additional recipes if you use the included recipe card protectors or add extra pages.

3. Can I add my own recipes to the binder?

Yes, the binder is designed for you to add your own recipes and customize it to your liking. You can use the included recipe card templates or print your own recipes and insert them into the binder.

4. Is the binder dishwasher safe?

No, the binder is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to wipe it clean with a damp cloth if it gets dirty.

5. Can I purchase additional dividers or recipe card protectors?

Yes, we offer additional dividers and recipe card protectors for purchase so you can expand your recipe collection and keep it organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danandang
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • hankins