• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stumped on Thanksgiving Recipes? Help Needed!

You could use anything from deli meats to cheese to fruits. Just be sure to include some type of bread or bread-like item as the base of the sandwich.
pchefinski
Hey there. I hope someone can help me out with this. I'm not sure what she's talking about and I can't get ahold of her to find out.. my host told me to pick the recipe for her show this Saturday, so I picked the Turkey Cranberry Wreath. But she emailed me this:

Can you give me some more recipes to choose from for items to make at the party? I am really picky with what food I eat and want to make sure it's something that I'd eat too. I like the bread that is baked on the stone for sandwiches, etc...

:confused: I can't get ahold of her to find out what on earth she means! lol Does anyone have any suggestions? I only have the super starter products, so I'm limited. THanks :)

how about the sandwich ring. Where you make a big doughnut of french bread and then you slice it horizontally and make it a sandwich

another recipehow about the taco ring, it is done on the large or small round stone, shows just about every tool in your kit and it is made from crescent rolls.

Flora

The Caprese Sandwiches are easy and are made w/ the french bread as well. My super starter I did the Rustic Focaccia and I still make that. i even forgot the onion one time and everyone still loved it! hope this helps

I've done PC twice now in my career. I've stuck w/the Turkey/Cranberry Wreath because I've never had anyone not like it! In fact, it is /was a hit back in 2000 and now. I just made it for a show last Saturday and everyone loved it! Even my picky eaters were pleasantly surprised! So, I'd tell your host to go w/it (esp. to use up leftover turkey) and the rest of the ingredients cost only $l0.00. She could put out a meat/cheese tray or chips/dips if she's wary. But remind her the focus is on demo the products / and not on the recipe itself. Hope this helps.

My sister is a picky eater too & she loves the taco ring.

It sounds like your host is specifically talking about the bread used for the various sandwich rings. In that case, she means the Pillsbury French Bread dough. If this is what she wants, you can make just about any sandwich filling for this.

1. What are some easy Thanksgiving recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy Thanksgiving recipes that you can make with Pampered Chef products include our Classic Roast Turkey using our Roaster, Mashed Potatoes using our Manual Food Processor, and Pumpkin Pie using our Deep Dish Pie Plate.

2. I have guests with dietary restrictions, can you recommend any Thanksgiving recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes such as our Cauliflower Stuffing made with our Veggie Spiralizer and our Gluten-Free Apple Crisp made with our Brownie Pan.

3. I want to try something different this year, what unique Thanksgiving recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

We have a variety of unique Thanksgiving recipes such as our Maple and Sage Roasted Carrots made with our Sheet Pan and our Cranberry Brie Bites made with our Mini Muffin Pan.

4. I am hosting a large Thanksgiving dinner, do you have any recipes that can feed a crowd?

Yes, we have recipes that can feed a crowd such as our Slow Cooker Turkey Breast made in our Rockcrok Slow Cooker Stand and our Sweet Potato Casserole made in our Large Bar Pan.

5. I am short on time, do you have any quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes?

Absolutely, we have quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes such as our Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole made with our Quick Cooker and our 5-Minute Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake made in our Small Batter Bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • keynibear