• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Grilling Recipes with Recipe Cards!

In summary, the grilling recipes include a list of ingredients that typically consist of meats, vegetables, marinades, and seasonings. Standard grilling equipment such as a grill, tongs, and spatula can be used for most recipes, with some requiring specific tools as noted on the recipe card. The recipe cards also offer options for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. The preparation time for each recipe varies, with most taking under 30 minutes, and tips are provided for preparing in advance. The recipe cards also provide serving sizes for both small and large portions, with tips for adjusting the recipe accordingly.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
Does anyone know if the Great Grilling Recipe Cards repeat the recipes found in the cookbooks or if they are new recipes only for the cards? I am trying to decide whether or not to order them to use for BBQ shows this summer today before kit enhancement month ends. Guess I should ask if they do repeat does that mean all the other card collections are recipes taken from the cookbooks?
Thanks.

I dont' think so? I have salads, soups and stews and hooked on fish collection cards and none of them seem like repeat recipes from the cookbooks? I have all the current cookbooks except Cooking light. But someone can correct me if I am wrong?

You are RIGHT....no repeats:D

Ginger:cool:

What ingredients do I need for the grilling recipes?

The recipe cards provide a list of all the ingredients needed for each recipe. They typically include a combination of meats, vegetables, marinades, and seasonings.

Do I need any special equipment for these recipes?

Most of the grilling recipes can be made with standard grilling equipment such as a grill, tongs, and spatula. Some recipes may require a specific tool, which will be noted on the recipe card.

Are the grilling recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The recipe cards offer a variety of options for different dietary restrictions. Along with traditional meat dishes, there are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

How long do the grilling recipes take to prepare?

The preparation time varies for each recipe, but most can be prepared in under 30 minutes. The recipe cards also offer tips for preparing the dishes in advance to save time.

Can the grilling recipes be adjusted for smaller or larger portions?

Yes, the recipe cards offer serving sizes for both small and large portions. They also provide tips for adjusting the recipe for different serving sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kimbub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimbub
  • toaster_pastry