• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Start Using Coupons? What's Your Take?

In summary, using coupons for Pampered Chef purchases can save you money, but they are not available as frequently as other retailers. You can only use one coupon per purchase and there may be restrictions on certain products. Coupons can be used both online and in-store, unless specified otherwise.
sslangley
Do you use them? If so, do you give them away?? I haven't been using them, but wondering if I should start. What do you do??

I don't generally make the recipes that are featured on the cards. But I do make up "cards" for my guests with the recipe (s) that I make and hand those out. Nothing fancy, just the recipe printed on card stock, with my info on them. I also use those cards when I do booths, etc and pass those out.

Recipe CardsI use the recipe cards at my shows and give one to everyone who places an order at the show. I like the fact that they are very inexpensive and the customer has a card with my name and telephone number etc. It's just a small token of my appreciation to thank them for coming to the Show. I do use business cards, as well, but I'm hoping they think of me everytime they pull out that recipe.

I have learned, through experience, to choose the recipes I think will be most popular. This past season, I have used the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes recipe card most often. I also have given one to everyone who buys the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan.

Recipe CardsI also hand them out during my shows for extra "prizes" for my guests' participation during the show. It keeps the show interactive and the guests feel like they got something for free!:)

I use some of mine as prizes and I usually give one to each guest that orders at the show.

1. Should I start using coupons for my Pampered Chef purchases?

It's ultimately up to you and your personal shopping habits, but using coupons can definitely save you money on your Pampered Chef purchases.

2. How often do Pampered Chef coupons become available?

Pampered Chef coupons are not available as frequently as other retailers, but they do offer promotions and discounts throughout the year. It's best to keep an eye out for special sales and offers on their website or through their email newsletter.

3. Can I use multiple coupons on one Pampered Chef purchase?

No, Pampered Chef only allows one coupon per purchase. This means you cannot combine multiple coupons for additional savings.

4. Are there any restrictions on which products I can use coupons for?

Some Pampered Chef coupons may have restrictions on specific products or product lines. It's always best to read the terms and conditions of the coupon before using it to ensure it can be applied to your desired purchase.

5. Can I use coupons on Pampered Chef's website or only in-store?

Coupons for Pampered Chef can be used both online and in-store, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of the coupon. Just make sure to enter the coupon code at checkout or present the physical coupon at the time of purchase in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies