• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Auxillary Open House Recipe Cards: Spring/Summer vs Fall/Winter Options

In summary, at Ladies Auxillary Open House for the Elks Lodge, Debbie will be handing out recipe cards, a mini catalog, and a recruiting flyer.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a booth at a Ladies Auxillary Open House for the Elks Lodge coming up mid-August. This will be my first booth ever. I was thinking about handing out recipe cards. Would you suggest handing out the Spring/Summer PC ones? the new Fall/Winter ones? or does anyone have one made up they would like to share? Do any of you hand out a recent copy of your newsletter? (I am thinking that could get costly). Let me know your input!

I usually hand out the oldest recipe cards I have at fairs - I order extras each season specifically for that. I also give out a mini catalog, so they know that we're a products company, not a caterer. (Yes, people do think that about us.) The last event I did was geared towards recruiting, so I also handed out a recruiting flyer I got from here that has a breakdown of how much you can earn in the first 90 days under the new kit program. They're black and white, so they're not too expensive to photocopy.

Old StuffBooths, fairs, and group events are the perfect place to get rid of old stuff. Old recipe cards, old catalogs, old anything!!!

I usually place a homemade sticker in front of old catalogs (made from mailing labels and black ink) that read "Take a look at our fabulous products, if you are interested contact me for a current catalog!"

Something like that. I make sure I tear off expired coupons from old recipe cards that I have in my garage. I also hand out a consolidated page that includes upcoming host/guest specials, personal incentives I am offereing, and dates I have open for shows, plus my contact information. I copy onto colorful paper but at Officemax with our discount, they are pretty cheap!

Debbie :D

What are recipe cards?

Recipe cards are small cards that contain a specific recipe, along with a list of ingredients and instructions for how to make it. They are often used as a convenient way to share recipes with others.

Why do you offer recipe cards at booths?

We offer recipe cards at booths as a way to showcase our products and demonstrate how they can be used in different recipes. It also allows our customers to take home a tangible reminder of the recipe and our products.

Are the recipe cards free?

Yes, recipe cards are free for customers to take at our booths. We want to make it easy for our customers to try out new recipes and see the benefits of using our products.

Who creates the recipes for the recipe cards?

We have a team of chefs and recipe developers who create our recipe cards. They are designed to highlight the versatility and quality of our products, and are thoroughly tested before being shared with customers.

Can I request a specific recipe to be featured on a recipe card?

While we cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled, we are always open to suggestions for new recipes to feature on our recipe cards. You can submit your suggestions to our customer service team and they will pass it along to our recipe development team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.