• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Recipes with Our Recipe Binder and Cards

In summary, recipe cards and binder are used to organize and store recipes for easy access during meal planning and cooking. To use them, simply write or print out recipes on the cards and insert them into the designated slots in the binder. You can add your own recipes and the binder is durable with a capacity of up to 100 cards.
DebPC
Staff member
I recently purchased all sets of our recipe cards and just finished putting them in to our Recipe Binder. I'm going to be taking this to my shows. I think it's a great way to show off 4 products at once!

Great idea. I also recently put all the past & current celebration recipe cards in my binder. A great way to talk about the Celebration Shows at the same time.

Than as soon as I get a chance I am going to put the recipe cards you get with the use & care cards in it too. Like myself a few months back, I am sure our customers, especially the ones who have a lot of our products, do not know what to do with all the cards you receive. This is a great place to organize & store them. You can always buy extra sheets through a replacement order. That would be a good hostess gift for a future host who you know owns the Recipe Card Binder already.

Sharon

Excellent idea Sharon!

The recipe cards and binder makes a great teacher gift. My son's teacher retired last year. Each child wrote his favorite recipe (in his own handwriting!) on the card. I assembled them in the binder. She loved it! This year his teacher is getting married so we will do it again.

Recipe binder pagesDo you know if we can purchase additional pages for the recipe binders? I'd like a few more in my binder.
THanks
Lynda

Recipe Binder Addtional SleevesA set of 6 for $3.00 is available on the Replacement Parts Form. You can also get additional recipe card sheets, 24 cards for $3.50.

Last edited:

1. What are recipe cards and binder used for?

Recipe cards and binder are used to organize and store your favorite recipes. They provide a convenient way to keep all your recipes in one place for easy access during meal planning and cooking.

2. How do I use the recipe cards and binder?

To use the recipe cards and binder, simply write or print out your recipes on the provided cards and insert them into the designated slots in the binder. You can organize the cards by category or alphabetically for easy navigation.

3. Can I add my own recipes to the binder?

Yes, you can add your own recipes to the binder by writing them on the blank recipe cards or printing them out and inserting them into the binder. This allows you to customize your recipe collection and keep all your favorite recipes in one place.

4. Are the recipe cards and binder durable?

Yes, our recipe cards and binder are made of high-quality materials that are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. The binder is also equipped with a sturdy spine and cover to protect your recipe cards from wear and tear.

5. How many recipe cards can the binder hold?

The binder can hold up to 100 recipe cards, giving you plenty of space to store all your favorite recipes. You can also purchase additional packs of recipe cards if needed to expand your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies