1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Recipe Cards and Binder

Tags:
  1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I recently purchased all sets of our recipe cards and just finished putting them in to our Recipe Binder. I'm going to be taking this to my shows. I think it's a great way to show off 4 products at once!

Jan 29, 2005
  2. PC4Sharon

PC4Sharon Novice Member

Great idea. I also recently put all the past & current celebration recipe cards in my binder. A great way to talk about the Celebration Shows at the same time.

Than as soon as I get a chance I am going to put the recipe cards you get with the use & care cards in it too. Like myself a few months back, I am sure our customers, especially the ones who have a lot of our products, do not know what to do with all the cards you receive. This is a great place to organize & store them. You can always buy extra sheets through a replacement order. That would be a good hostess gift for a future host who you know owns the Recipe Card Binder already.

Sharon

Jan 29, 2005
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Excellent idea Sharon!

Jan 29, 2005
  4. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

The recipe cards and binder makes a great teacher gift. My son's teacher retired last year. Each child wrote his favorite recipe (in his own handwriting!) on the card. I assembled them in the binder. She loved it! This year his teacher is getting married so we will do it again.

Jan 30, 2005
  5. Recipe binder pages

Do you know if we can purchase additional pages for the recipe binders? I'd like a few more in my binder.
    THanks
    Lynda

Feb 4, 2005
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Recipe Binder Addtional Sleeves

A set of 6 for $3.00 is available on the Replacement Parts Form. You can also get additional recipe card sheets, 24 cards for $3.50.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
    Feb 7, 2005
Have something to add?