• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Bridal Shower: Share Pampered Chef Recipes!

In summary, the host would like to include Pampered Chef recipe cards in the invitation and ask them to bring a recipe for the bride. Does anyone have something they could send me?
beepampered
I am hosting my first bridal shower and the host would like to include Pampered Chef recipe cards in the invitation and ask them to bring a recipe for the bride. Does anyone have something they could send me? BEE, [email protected]

The Wedding Shower Invitations are very nice and come with a recipe card attached for guests to do just that. The order number is EE76 and they are $5 for 30 invitations and envelopes. Very Classy looking, too!

invitation questionsWhen yall have done a Bridal show, do you as the consultant pay for the PC invitations or does the host pay for them? Who pays if you do the apron for everyone to sign? I have my first bridal registry. She is getting married in November, so, I know it will be a while before showers are held, but I would like to go ahead and get some questions answered and things prepared.

Has anyone just handed out a list of what she has registered for with the page numbers instead of doing the index cards?

I would appreciate hearing how you handling the showers.

Thanks!

I pay for the invites and also the apron, I say it's my gift to them.(plus it's just a business expense at tax time) For the wish list, I cut up a catalog a while back, and glued pictures of the products onto various colored construction paper hearts. I then stick the hearts up on a bulletin board & have the guests remove the item(s) they're purchasing. That way when other guests come up to order, they have already seen what has been purchased.

I also purchase the invitations and the apron and write it off as an expense. The brides (& guests) have commented on the thoughtfulness of creating keepsakes for the newlyweds. I also try to find a recipe box or small album (since they discontinued the recipe binder) in which to put the recipes. At my last bridal shower, the groom's last name was Campbell. I had mentioned to the host that I would bring a recipe box, and she called to say she found a Campbell's kids (soup) recipe box and thought that would be neat. The couple loved it!! I also made a wish list to have on each table and followed the shower with a gift list for the bride. I didn't save the gift list, but I found the wish list if anyone wants it for an example. I will try to figure out how to post!!! Another suggestion I made to the bride was to bring her thank you card envelopes. We had guests fill these out as door prize drawing slips and now her thank you notes are all addressed for her. Several older ladies in the church didn't quite understand what a PC Shower was so they brought outside gifts; two of them ending up winning a door prize and one of the bridal games. That peaked their interest and they ended up placing personal orders. They were also very complimentary of the shower.

What is a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

A Pampered Chef Bridal Shower is a fun and interactive way to celebrate a bride-to-be while also sharing delicious recipes and kitchen tips using Pampered Chef products.

How does a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower work?

As a host, you invite your friends and family to join the bridal shower event where a Pampered Chef consultant will be present to demonstrate recipes and products. Guests can also order Pampered Chef products directly from the consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the event. Plus, it's a great opportunity to gather with loved ones and have a fun cooking experience together.

What types of recipes are typically shared at a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and cocktails. The consultant will typically demonstrate a few recipes, but guests are also encouraged to share their own favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Bridal Shower event for the bride-to-be?

Absolutely! As the host, you can work with the consultant to personalize the event to fit the bride-to-be's preferences. This can include choosing specific recipes, creating a theme, or incorporating games and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • cookingwithlove