• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Recipe Cards: An Easy Guide

In summary, Sandy suggests ordering the PC Celebrations recipe cards off of the supply order, stamping your information on them, or using them as a reason to call people over. Kelly suggests asking whoever is in charge for a copy of the mailing list that they gather.
jenniferlynne
What do you all do when you need a lot of recipe cards to hand out? Do you buy them or make them on your computer? If you make them, what do you use? I need to make up a bunch (hundreds) and was just curious what I should do.

you can use microsoft templatelog onto microsoft template gallery and you can find recipe card templates and create your own!

Or refer them to you website where you have posted the recipes there!

Thank you so much for that tip. I checked it out and they have some neat stuff. I want to pass out recipe cards at a Home and Garden show and will need several hundred if not 1000!! It may just have to be first come first serve and not everybody get one. When you make yours do you print them out on paper, card stock or don't they make already perforated post card stock? Seems like I've seen that before. :rolleyes:

PC Recipe CardsI would think it would be just as cost effective (after you look at printer ink, paper, etc) to order the PC Celebrations recipe cards off of the supply order. There's a place to stamp your information on them, too.

Just my 2 cents,
Sandy

Yeah, might be. I haven't looked to see how much the recipe cards from PC cost. I did buy some of the post card stock tonight at Walmart and it was around $8 for only 200 individual cards! Yikes. My ink runs around $30 per cartridge.

ChefSandyK said:
I would think it would be just as cost effective (after you look at printer ink, paper, etc) to order the PC Celebrations recipe cards off of the supply order. There's a place to stamp your information on them, too.

Just my 2 cents,
Sandy
Agreed. Nice, clean professional card with your stamp or label on it. MUCH cheaper.

I just looked at my Supply Order Form. Are the recipe cards really 30 for only 75 cents?! I never realized they were so cheap!!

Yes! Only 75 cents. Cool, huh!

I always us the PC recipe cards to pass out at fairs/shows! They are sooo professional looking, you can stamp your info on them, and most people will hang onto a recipe, when they would probably just throw away a business card that you may give them!

You didn't ask this, but if you are working at the Home and Garden show- don't stand behind your display table...stand in front of it. That way you are more approachable. Use the recipe cards as a reason to call folks over- most everyone loves recipes!
Kelly :)

KellyTheChef said:
I always us the PC recipe cards to pass out at fairs/shows! They are sooo professional looking, you can stamp your info on them, and most people will hang onto a recipe, when they would probably just throw away a business card that you may give them!

You didn't ask this, but if you are working at the Home and Garden show- don't stand behind your display table...stand in front of it. That way you are more approachable. Use the recipe cards as a reason to call folks over- most everyone loves recipes!
Kelly :)

Yeah, I had already planned to put my tables against the walls in a u shape. The people who are putting this together are making each booth donate a $25 gift. BUT, the only way the people can sign up to win a gift is if they take this card that they will be given and have it signed by someone at every single booth. I think that is a really good idea. Then you know that everyone has to stop at your booth. I just hope I can relax and not be too nervous. That will be my biggest challenge. :eek:

make sure you ask whoever is in charge for a copy of the mailing list that they gather i did a show like that before and they gave me a copy of all the people who filled out the cards and especially the name of the person who wins what you donate than follow up with a FREE show

pamperedchef2 said:
make sure you ask whoever is in charge for a copy of the mailing list that they gather i did a show like that before and they gave me a copy of all the people who filled out the cards and especially the name of the person who wins what you donate than follow up with a FREE show

very good idea.

What is the purpose of creating my own recipe cards?

Creating your own recipe cards allows you to have a personalized and organized collection of your favorite recipes. It also makes it easier to share and exchange recipes with others.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make my own recipe cards?

No, you can use any standard pen or pencil and paper to create your own recipe cards. However, using a computer and printer can make the process faster and more efficient.

Can I add my own images or designs to my recipe cards?

Yes, you can customize your recipe cards by adding images, designs, and even your own handwriting. This allows you to make your recipe cards unique and visually appealing.

Do I have to follow a specific format for my recipe cards?

No, you can create your recipe cards in any format that works best for you. You can include ingredients, instructions, cooking time, and any other details that you find helpful.

How can I protect and preserve my recipe cards?

You can use laminating sheets or card protectors to protect your recipe cards from spills and stains. You can also store them in a recipe box or binder for safekeeping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura420
  • Products and Tips
Replies